• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Good-bye. - Kurt Vonnegut

Dyablo msg me in game or answer me here on PM in forum
Closet Monkey / white *****

Nice Dyablo, have good luck in another projects :D

Thank you for your time as a senior tutor, you've been helpful not only to me, but the community as a whole.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. It's unfortunate it got to a point where it was no longer possible to reason with you.

it's unfair that he got banned for mcing, you should care that much about other botters who have 10 characters online making money and selling it for real money, not only Dyablo. he did wrong but he knows it, moreover it is also unfair from your side if you ask me... he helped me also when it was hard and now it's sad that he will propably reitre because there are not much players like him

peace

Thanks to you Mark, I learnt a lot of things from you and I hope you get more success with your project of TwifySoft.
And I am sorry for all what happened, I hope someday you could understand me with this.

Thanks to everyone, forward to see you in future guys!

Thank you for all the time you have spent on improving the community and helping us. You have done a lot for us, and that is nothing that we will forget. You have made fantastic journey during the time you have been a part of the support team, it really developed you as a person. That it had to end like this is very unfortunate. All the best to you.

it's unfair that he got banned for mcing, you should care that much about other botters who have 10 characters online making money and selling it for real money, not only Dyablo. he did wrong but he knows it, moreover it is also unfair from your side if you ask me... he helped me also when it was hard and now it's sad that he will propably reitre because there are not much players like him

peace
haha thats true ;)
ppl get ban for 2mcs when on hive 1 nb botting 10x300eks haha

@koriziom
Greetings from Fajer Flaj from Deletera

Last edited:
7JJNvtI.jpg

@Dyabl0

Dyablo Bieber :rolleyes:

<3

hello dyablo and bye bye dyablo you make me very sad when telling this story because you are very very very good friend, almost best friend to me and goobi and now you dont login more... when you come to madagascar for visit your cousin let me know in irc @bahariondbalewa is mine name irc-chat is best way reach me and adrian, but also you can find bahriond in steam because i am play very much game in steam @bahariond

good luck with kill veerath in brother fight, good luck with study to become millonare, good luck with work in kebabes, good luck in life dyablo :D #RIPDYABLO2014

Grande dyablooo ha sido un placer conocerte y poder hablar de alguien enano y tocapelotas hehe! (camprodow kingsz here)

hello dyablo and bye bye dyablo you make me very sad when telling this story because you are very very very good friend, almost best friend to me and goobi and now you dont login more... when you come to madagascar for visit your cousin let me know in irc @bahariondbalewa is mine name irc-chat is best way reach me and adrian, but also you can find bahriond in steam because i am play very much game in steam @bahariond

good luck with kill veerath in brother fight, good luck with study to become millonare, good luck with work in kebabes, good luck in life dyablo :D #RIPDYABLO2014

OMG Bahari, I will visit you in Madagascar someday! Good luck in life as well, and I will kill Veerath soon, don't worry.

Grande dyablooo ha sido un placer conocerte y poder hablar de alguien enano y tocapelotas hehe! (camprodow kingsz here)

Igualmente tio, que vaya bien :p
Translation: Same to you, take care!

Goodbye Dyablo! Was a pleasure knowing you.

<3

7JJNvtI.jpg

@Dyabl0

Dyablo Bieber :rolleyes:

<3

<3!

Truth is Dyablo, you might not remember me. But, I hated you to begin with until I actually started playing with you on Lunarforce. You turned out to be a pretty cool guy, I wish you all the best in real life!

Last edited:
THANKS FOR BEST TUTOR 2014. TODAY ITS GOOD YEAR BECAUSE 1. JERMANY WIN FOOTBALL 2014, 2. DYABLO WAS BEST TUTOR 2014. #RIPDYABLO2014

IF DYABLO WILL NOT TUTOR I WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN THIS OT @Mark

OMG BAHARI Im here ADRIAN (GOOBI) !!! Look, i add you in steam i stop too play TIBIA , its have too much idiots. MSG ME IN STEAM when do you want to play CSGO, MY DAD HAVE BUY NEW MONITOR AFTER JERMANY WIN THE FOOTBALL :D

@Dyablo give me you whatsApp number i install it in my new phone :D or add to bahari in steam we play with him the other games!!! #Madgascar2015 #BaguettParty #NightClub #PlayWithBahariAndGoobi #RipDyablo2014 #Brazil1-7Jermany #BrazilDown

THANKS FOR BEST TUTOR 2014. TODAY ITS GOOD YEAR BECAUSE 1. JERMANY WIN FOOTBALL 2014, 2. DYABLO WAS BEST TUTOR 2014. #RIPDYABLO2014

IF DYABLO WILL NOT TUTOR I WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN THIS OT @Mark

OMG BAHARI Im here ADRIAN (GOOBI) !!! Look, i add you in steam i stop too play TIBIA , its have too much idiots. MSG ME IN STEAM when do you want to play CSGO, MY DAD HAVE BUY NEW MONITOR AFTER JERMANY WIN THE FOOTBALL :D

@Dyablo give me you whatsApp number i install it in my new phone :D or add to bahari in steam we play with him the other games!!! #Madgascar2015 #BaguettParty #NightClub #PlayWithBahariAndGoobi #RipDyablo2014 #Brazil1-7Jermany #BrazilDown

Hey Goobi! Answer my private message asap, I will send you my nr then.

You most likely dont remember me but I think you'll remember Bruh druid, we used to be really good friends but then he quit for RL life reasons, well we used to troll with you in help channel, then one day I decided to help instead fucking about, so you MSG me and we started talking, you're really a cool guy dude to bad u quit. The best to you and good luck.

You most likely dont remember me but I think you'll remember Bruh druid, we used to be really good friends but then he quit for RL life reasons, well we used to troll with you in help channel, then one day I decided to help instead fucking about, so you MSG me and we started talking, you're really a cool guy dude to bad u quit. The best to you and good luck.

Yeah I do man, I hope everything is going fine there, take care and forward to see you playing around again! Peace :)

Back