• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed Noob Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.

In_The_Clouds

Native
Reaction score
This player always messages me, tells me i'm bad, that he can PvP better, that he is the best PvPer on the OT.
His name is Itz Xed , Itz Xed Charlover, Itz Ue, and some others.

Description Period Stats Details
Takeshi Reload were at war against Shadi Ftw. Started: Aug 02 2015, 21:30:04
Ended: Aug 02 2015, 22:09:33 16 - 1

He even used my OT Nick as his guild name, I always knew he was a fanboy :)

Slow Magic Killed Last Pvp Aug 02 2015, 21:43:46
And you said you were going to kill me ^_^

GG Bro. I out PvP You. Watch Out :)

...Says the guy that BOUGHT both his characters Slow magic and Fixate *cough* noob *cough* also... Theres NO way youre with Saintz, i mean... Since when did they recruit retards?

Your one to talk, who cares if I bought characters big fuckin deal, I can PvP the fuck out of them. All you guys that talk shit, usually end up staying in the dp or logging out, so yea keep talkin shit, cause you know your a bitch that cant pvp and is afraid of his character dying, and obviously I can pvp, otherwise this team would no way have me with them. So. GG Noob PZ Emil

19:00 Slow Magic [292]: Hey
19:00 Saintz Deszczus [417]: wassup
19:00 Slow Magic [292]: You know Emil?
19:00 Saintz Deszczus [417]: Waht Emil
19:00 Slow Magic [292]: I think its Say Nega
19:00 Saintz Deszczus [417]: Fck him

Really, and i'm the retard?

02:08 Say Nega [345]: Hey
02:08 Fatima Skyland [550]: ?
02:08 Say Nega [345]: you know shadi?
02:08 Fatima Skyland [550]: biggest retard

Whats going on guys ?
Its true this shaun noob was killing me when I was solo, only me, but when my old friends back for fun you got crushed.
Only 1 frag, bcuz I couldnt put energ ring and you guys saw it :p I was stay 10+sec and u couldnt make smth gz kk bb

haha first of all shadi you are a noob otherwise with did you whole team leave you? husu, dyablo and 15 other players all left you. i've always said saintz are good and still cant believe they recruited you its not because you have pvp shadi its because you bought one of there chars they will just keep watching you. trust me soon and you put anything or make any level on that char they will hack it back and what happened you msg me saying "saintz are arseholes. 10 minutes later you was with them.

btw shadi i've fucked you so many times so you really cant say anything you've killed me once

and deszczus last night was the 5th time i've killed you so yeah like shadi you killed me once hueuheuueuhehuehuehuhuehuehuehuehuhuehuehue

and btw i did'nt command this but thankyou shadi for making this thread i love a fan ;P

That's old new's, get new material. You lost a war, I killed you, now your mad. It's okay, and you have never fucked me before, I definitely wouldn't go for you, but I would let you give me head on the low. I do have PvP, regardless of level, if I cannot perform my role in war, pk, pvp, I am useless to the team and only a problem waiting to happen in war. No problems happened, your team got wiped, play another game, this one aint for you buddy, know you know who the good players are, maybe you should take after them.

pvp + shadowcores = ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"A player with that name does not exist" How would you know about PvP in Shadowcores? You don't exist.

haha first of all im not mad, secondly yeah i have fucked you remeber nightmare yalahar when you got ur arse parcelled? remeber when i came on a char you didnt know about to ur war parcelled ur arse again and u died? huh because all of your team was there and watched it so yeah i have fucked you plenty of times, thirdly wasnt my team just a team i joined to have abit of fun on dedek server.

I'm sure you had plenty of fun dying numerously in war. Talk all you want Shaun, everyone know's your try hard Pvp doesn't get you far, i'm better, get over it.

Last edited:
Because I can back it up in game, you talk big and a lot, but your not good now, and there's no way you can ever beat my team or me, get over it. Stop being mad, take a walk, hell jerk off if ya need to, get over it, i'm above PvP, your below it.

haha its not your team its a team which you are in and like i said before but you must be blind to read they only kept you in the guild simply so they can watch what you do on that char i cant wait to hear when you get hacked you will be crying and anyways how can you say your above pvp? you buy a char 3 days ago at 301 now its 292 really? you cleaned deathlist twice already and changed name jesus man you so stupid

Whats going on guys ?
Its true this shaun noob was killing me when I was solo, only me, but when my old friends back for fun you got crushed.
Only 1 frag, bcuz I couldnt put energ ring and you guys saw it :p I was stay 10+sec and u couldnt make smth gz kk bb
Deszczu who is saintz :eek: your brazilian team or what? Please stop insulting us calling our takeshi 'troll team' sintz or whatever it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back