• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed Noob Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
16:29 Itz Xed [334]: we got gather 2 hours so fix ur retards and we go again
16:29 Slow Magic [292]: Nah bro
16:29 Slow Magic [292]: Im killing them
16:29 Slow Magic [292]: I dont like them

in other words this retard got kicked <^^

hey shadi bro

16:44 Yoelitho Weed [237]: Selling Account For Paypal...! (Cast On Pass 55)

go buy

It was 7 people put together last minute half of which didnt speak english against full team with average level 350. do the math bruh

Oh god you are such a shit talker, and you make shit up, you can ask them, they don't really support other members, and they seem very stuck up, and you are not good at pvp, if you were good, you wouldnt lose so fast and pussy out into a defense at 16 frags, really, yall do some math.

if im not good then why did you wana join me after realizing these saints were "assholes"?

Let me set you straight Itz Xed, you seem a little confused with your stroke buddies, let me set things straight and put this on record for everyone.

Y'all can say what the fuck you want and spread more bullshit, but statistics tell the truth "level matters" oh just organized a team quick" I mean really bro, who's the retard that wanted to make a team of randoms for war again a seasoned Pvp team, your really fuckin stupid, and if you had any sense of PvP, you would of have more frags, then just the lucky one.

2qt9wcj.jpg

haha i see you put there you guys are seasoned Pvp but you look in the photo forgot to put e ring? we got lucky? if you guys are seasoned Pvp then there would be room for error? am i correct or am wrong again? shadi ive killed you plenty of time's but that fact that you took time and effort to make this screenshot must me your proud you killed me so does that mean im a seasoned Pvp player?

as fast as someone dies, you have to come up with some bullshit excuse, well done parcel

No, I took it because your a piece of annoying shit that doesnt know his place, I am setting you straight, I don't give a fuck about killing you, your not that important, your just annoying and a total basement troll.

And emil, you fucking hypocrite with the rest of them "when someone dies" shit, Xed has been saying that shit forever and i'm sure you have before, get over yourself.

I love it how everyone admires Xed so much, but that's because they really haven't seen him in the game, he's just a phony, wanna be, were in war right now, and they have 13, we have 7, they are quitting now because they died, I died x5 times and still came back - not a character lover pussy ass player, Itz Xed said "i never die" he dies, and now he is quitting, can we say mad and character lover, 13 vs 7 right, 18 - 13 us winning, stop kidding yourself xed, your just gonna get embarrassed :\

I love it how everyone admires Xed so much, but that's because they really haven't seen him in the game, he's just a phony, wanna be, were in war right now, and they have 13, we have 7, they are quitting now because they died, I died x5 times and still came back - not a character lover pussy ass player, Itz Xed said "i never die" he dies, and now he is quitting, can we say mad and character lover, 13 vs 7 right, 18 - 13 us winning, stop kidding yourself xed, your just gonna get embarrassed :\
be in the guild next warmode, charlover LOL

Some of us have lives and shit to do bro, stop talking shit on behalf of your team because you're making yourself look like an idiot. We've already organised to war same time tomorrow. Until then I suggest you stay quiet.

I guaranty that you happy go lucky pieces of shit will get a real fucking reality check tomorrow, ill be there :)!

Stop beeing kids all of you just fight and stop insult each other //
we're all here for fun aint we ?????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAAH

22:04 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Slow Magic. He was killed by Honest Girl. DROPPED BACKPACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR SOFT BOOTS, DWARVEN LEGS, ARCANA, EVERYTHING HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAH

22:04 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Slow Magic. He was killed by Honest Girl. DROPPED BACKPACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR SOFT BOOTS, DWARVEN LEGS, ARCANA, EVERYTHING HAHAHAHA
WOW now u are rich, please some cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back