• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itz Xed Noob Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk about death so much Shaun in characters, because you fear it, I don't care about dying bro, I die a warrior, not a coward pussy like you, that's why you talk about characters dying like its so important, that just makes you look like a big char lover, which you are :\ Noob and I never cry, get your shit straight.

so if you say you die like a warrior then why do you always clean deathlist? please tell me because nobody else cleans deathlist so?

Stfu all kebab makers really who cares of shadowcores really? Maybe Cassino Thais Depo cares but no one else so idk why u big girls crying that much, specially you shadi aka clean deathlist na trzy aka wielki char buyer. Btw shadi i got 278 ed to sell u buy??? Si?

It's funny, so many fuckin god damn haters, butcha know what WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BUYING A CHARACTER OR CLEANING A DEATHLIST I OBVIOUSLY DIED DUMB FUCKS. Really, you can talk about all this pety who gives a fuck bullshit, but when it comes to PvP, I whoop all your asses in it, so go ahead, talk shit on a forum, but you better watch out in game, because I know I can back it up and I am not afraid to die like most shit talkers on here, fuckin tools.

It's funny, so many fuckin god damn haters, butcha know what WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BUYING A CHARACTER OR CLEANING A DEATHLIST I OBVIOUSLY DIED DUMB FUCKS. Really, you can talk about all this pety who gives a fuck bullshit, but when it comes to PvP, I whoop all your asses in it, so go ahead, talk shit on a forum, but you better watch out in game, because I know I can back it up and I am not afraid to die like most shit talkers on here, fuckin tools.

Obviously you died, you die a lot, it's just hilarious you try to hide this fact by clearing your deathlist for rl cash, which is the reason why people keep laughing at you.

Holy shit cap locks man? Don't get mad bro.

watch out in game
Wow gajs such a intensity, fear it's all around my body right now! Lets see if you can understand shadi...

SHADOWCORES R.I.P

2012-2014

Comprende amigo?

Its funny, your seriousness in other people dying, shows your lack of it, which means your a pussy, which means you don't really get into any good pvp, which also means your a little punk bitch thats just gonna basement troll someone whos better, jealousy really. I die alot, because I PvP alot, get on my level bro ;)

Last edited:
Its funny, your seriousness in other people dying, shows your lack of it, which means your pussy, which means you don't really get into any good pvp, which also means your a little punk bitch thats just gonna basement troll someone whos better, jealousy really. I die alot, because I PvP alot, get on my level bro ;)
XDDDDDDD "Get on my lvl bro"

Shadikspere. Best pvp all over orshacores.

21:43 Fixcate [352]: who are you expecting?
21:44 Fixcate [350]: its all good
Jul 22 2015, 22:44:42 Killed at Level 352 by Eternal Stormstriker
Most damage and by Propell Last hit
21:44 Fixcate [350]: its all good

I SEE your ABOVE PVP AND BEST PLAYER EVER TO WALK THE SHADOWCORES LANDS.............................................
GOOD JOKE SHADI AKA NAMEFAKER, ACCBUYER, NAMECHANGER, DEATHLIST CLEANER üBER TROLL

I love it, all of you talk shit, and when I die its like 8 vs 1? Something to be proud of right, i'd like to see all you shit talkers make a guild and war my team, then lets see whats up, but I highly doubt you guys will, because deep down you know your shit, and only troll with what you can, petty bullshit, so GG pussies, keep the forums breathing

SHADI YOU CHARLOVER WHO THE FUCK YOU CHARLOVER WHEN YOU BUY ALL YOUR CHARS AND NEVER TALK A SINGLE LEVEL ON THEM ONLY DOWN GRADE, AND NO I DONT WANNA PLAY MW GAME WITH YOU FUCKING DIRTY LITTLE BLACK PRICK

Look who's mad, you talk all this shit, but I killed you in the recent war and we won 16 - 1, really bro think about the logic. Good thing your quitting to because you make really horrible noobs look good. Also, all you shit talkers are really sad, I noticed you just sit and stare at this thread, waiting to say something to get you off, have fun.

haha shadi jesus like i said 2 hours ago you killed me once ive killed you plenty of times and so have these other guys so really and you call it ur team? your just an extra sd for them nothin else

Look who's mad, you talk all this shit, but I killed you in the recent war and we won 16 - 1, really bro think about the logic. Good thing your quitting to because you make really horrible noobs look good. Also, all you shit talkers are really sad, I noticed you just sit and stare at this thread, waiting to say something to get you off, have fun.

you said it your self, your horrible noob. DAMN SON

You really haven't killed me as many times as you think you have, I keep track. Stop making excuses for your failure, you keep looking more like a noob. Accept it that you weren't as good as you thought you were, and couldn't beat my team, and no, i'm not an extra sd, they can care less about that because their pvp is finessed, i'm part of there team, because I think like them and I am quick like them, game over buddy, keep your shit talk goin, cause thats all youll ever do now.

I'm done with this thread, it's tainted with filthy pussy nubs. I'm gonna leave this thread now and let you guys stroke each other, bye bye ;) i'd watch out in game :*

2w4agpw.jpg

Last edited:
Its funny, your seriousness in other people dying, shows your lack of it, which means your a pussy, which means you don't really get into any good pvp, which also means your a little punk bitch thats just gonna basement troll someone whos better, jealousy really. I die alot, because I PvP alot, get on my level bro ;)
what level? Level down? cuz you aint getting any levels nomore Fixate 372-346

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back