• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No attribute points for health/mana regen per second?

I think spirit/wisdom should give an extra tick each 5-10 points.. since I actually don't add both even being a mage..
Mages actually are the most pricey class, I think .. I can't live without potions..

I think on the map should be selected most frequently visited places. Instead of searching all over town just to look at the markers on the map.

No attribute points for health/mana regen per second?

I think on the map should be selected most frequently visited places. Instead of searching all over town just to look at the markers on the map.
How do you mean? Icons?

Edit idk why it quotes the othe guy lol

Last edited:
He does, he's just busy ATM afaik

Please, item upgrade system and review on some quests rewards. The cyc smith room gives you a 20 set that you can buy on the npc, its useless.

Please, item upgrade system and review on some quests rewards. The cyc smith room gives you a 20 set that you can buy on the npc, its useless.

I wont add upgrade system. And the cyclops room quest is like that because is easy to do.
Also, is just the quests of the first version of Kingdom Age.
We'll do a lot more of quests on updates.

#Topic

34ryskj.jpg

News: Train Station!

Regards,
River.

Looks really nice, when you get starting River KA? I gladly have gone into your server to test. I think new outfits are the best. Mapping realy good, but may it be better. More screens of exp places should be.

The objective of BETA version was only to fix bugs as much as possible. And we fixed leaving the project ready for the official release.
I'm just needing more 100.00 BRL (brazilian money; 1 BRL = 2 USD) to pay the dedicated of the official version.
I'm accepting anticipated donations for the official release, at last the Kingdom Age is already done, so there is no chance to you lose your money.
If you wish to donate, please send me a Private Message.

Regards,
River.

The objective of BETA version was only to fix bugs as much as possible. And we fixed leaving the project ready for the official release.
I'm just needing more 100.00 BRL (brazilian money; 1 BRL = 2 USD) to pay the dedicated of the official version.
I'm accepting anticipated donations for the official release, at last the Kingdom Age is already done, so there is no chance to you lose your money.
If you wish to donate, please send me a Private Message.
Regards,
River.
You did the wrong math, it's 2 USD = 1 BRL.

I think "1 BRL = 2 USD" is the same than "2 USD = 1 BRL". :huh:

Regards,
River.

@river
in math its the same, but on money isn't.
as you have it right now (1 BRL = 2 USD) you need 100 BRL = 200 USD, but this is wrong! it is 100 BRL = 50 USD. (wich means, the rate is 1BRL=.50 USD)
for a more accurate exchange click here

They just named the wrong exchange.

1 BRL = 0.49 USD, 0.49 USD = 1 BRL
1 USD = ~2 BRL, ~2BRL = 1 USD
Basic math is still active when talking about money.

I think Delita meant to either swap the position of USD and BRL or 1 and 2, but he swapped both by accident resulting his post being the same as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back