• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion an experience gained from tasks are too low. You need to kill about 30 "Bug's", after that you will get about ~300xp?(im not sure). It's only ~10-25% on 8 lvl, but when you will do this mission at 25lvl it will be only ~5%.

A few days ago I was playing as Archer after the reset, and an Agility Attribute didn't work(My movement speed is the same as Attribute level 0).

I think that's cuz it's a beta now, since on official it's gonna be 1x.. it's 10x now I think.

I got One Question....

Did you have copyright to get all emotions icon from Ragnarok Online?? I dont think so..

I got One Question....

Did you have copyright to get all emotions icon from Ragnarok Online?? I dont think so..

No, but I will use until I have my own.

Regards,
River.

So what, lol it's only emoticons..
Does ragnarok have a copyright licence on cipsoft? Doubt it.

At least river responds to all bugs ASAP. He is trying really hard to get this server complete and smooth. The more feedback, the better.

I think Agility is still bugging -.- 25 points invested in and no change in atk speed or movement speed

Why is there even complaining in this thread? Its a beta and suppose to find all these troubles. Its a great team and a great server. Good luck to you guys!

Cheers!

waitwaitwaitwaiiiiit

is this the oldschool Kingdom Age where all you did was do missions?
I LOVED THAT SHIT

EDIT: That also died in like a week, but still.

waitwaitwaitwaiiiiit

is this the oldschool Kingdom Age where all you did was do missions?
I LOVED THAT SHIT

EDIT: That also died in like a week, but still.

Nope, this time is way worse.
Just played it like 10 minuts and quit, this admin broke up the whole server removing good things and adding shit.
It is sad to see how br's always take wrong decisions.

Just played it like 10 minuts and quit, this admin broke up the whole server removing good things and adding shit.

Nice. It's your opinion.
So if you don't want to play, just don't play it! ^_^

#Topic

We are recruting a scripter.
Check the Kingdom Age website for more informations.

Regards,
River.

I can help if I find some free time :p.

If you tell river what you all want, he will try to add it. That's what beta's are for are they not? to report feedback and bugs.

Yes. Beta is for players report feedback and bugs, but I need someone to fix them.
What I need now, is someone just to fix the bugs, but needs to know works with OTClient.
You can check all bugs I need to fix on Kingdom Age website.

Regards,
River.

Yes. Beta is for players report feedback and bugs, but I need someone to fix them.
What I need now, is someone just to fix the bugs, but needs to know works with OTClient.
You can check all bugs I need to fix on Kingdom Age website.

Regards,
River.

I may be able to help a bit with otclient, but am occupied atm :)

Please read this: http://otland.net/f251/kingdom-age-beta-182830/index3.html#post1770055
Thats why there are two projects with some of the same content
Because we do not agree with Rivers decisions, but we respect rivers for his work, thats why we are just going to release this side project as long River's K.A fail.

Please read this: http://otland.net/f251/kingdom-age-beta-182830/index3.html#post1770055
Thats why there are two projects with some of the same content
Because we do not agree with Rivers decisions, but we respect rivers for his work, thats why we are just going to release this side project as long River's K.A fail.

That doesn't come across as supportive to river imo.. It's nice that there will be the 1 running along side it, but i really do wish river the best & hope the full release succeeds. And i will try and do what i can to help it.

That doesn't come across as supportive to river imo.. It's nice that there will be the 1 running along side it, but i really do wish river the best & hope the full release succeeds. And i will try and do what i can to help it.

Yay! :D
So message me! Let work together! ^_^

Regards,
River.

oh I was a page behind nvm

Last edited:
21:41 Now, you attack every 1.991 second(s).

My agility is at 12, it was about 1908 or such attack speed before I spent another point, and it freaking reseted. This must be fixed with high priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back