• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Klaien's GameMaster Application

Klaien

C:\Program Files\Root\
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to my (Klaien's) GameMaster (GM) Application!

Name: Hidde Scheper
Languages: English and Dutch
Experience: I have about 7 years experience with Open Tibia Servers (OT'S), 1 Year of owning an own server, and at least a half year of mapping experience. I've also played real tibia, but I haven't played real tibia that much... And I'm trying to learn to code in Lua.
Longest Own Living Server: Tibia Legends, 8.42+, around 5 or 6 months, Why didn't you hosted it longer? My pc almost crashed because it was an old pc. So.. I know how to setup a server and how to manage one.
Why Should You Guys Pick Me?: I am a trustable person, I'm not thieving anyone, I'm not abusing my GameMaster (GM) powers, I know all the GM commands (Perphaps helpfully), I speak English and Dutch almost fluently and last but not least, I'm a helpfull player. I always help other players if they have problems with something etc..
What would you do if a player ask you for equipment or money?: Well, first I'll give him a normal warning by message. If he wont stop I will give him an official warning by rule violation. I'll give him 1 more warning after my first official warning, so I give him 2 official warnings in total. If he doesn't stop afther the 2 official warning's I'll ban his account/character.
How often can I be online?: Well, I can be online at least 2/3 hours (hrs) a day. In the weekend I can be online for more hours ofcourse.. But I can be online for at least 2/3 hours a day.
How can you contact me?: Send me a PM and I will message u my emailaddress so we can talk and make a deal. I keep watching this thread also, so if you asking want to ask me something you can also do it on this thread.

What I Expect From You and The Server:
1. Long Lifespan of Server, not just an one week server or something like that.
2. At least a client version 8.54 or a custom client.
3. Speak Fluently English or Dutch
4. Skype or an Emailaddress so I can contact you whenever it's possible.
5. Nice Staff members!

There may be a few grammatical errors in this thread, I know. Tell me them and I will fix them.

Yours faithfully,

Klaien.

Last edited:
I started Cipbia in Summer 2005 (7.50, I just turned 10 at that time) and OTs in 2006, but I still don't believe someone started playing OTs at the age of 7...

I started tibia when I was 7.... dno what year I started OT but it was 7.1 XD and it was alot of funxd

10, i'm 18 now, so 8 year's ago.. That would of been 2002, no clue what version that was.

Well, my bro still played tibia when I was 7, and he started to play an ot from his friend so I just 'followed' him and that's the way how I began playing OT.

Back