• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lapa scammer

haha lapa your team must be one of the most worst teams I have seen ever. transfering here and pinging people on the first battle. 12 year old kids with 5 euro booters
first action on the server and all of you embarrassed them self for the rest of your lifes on lunarforce

haha lapa your team must be one of the most worst teams I have seen ever. transfering here and pinging people on the first battle. 12 year old kids with 5 euro booters
first action on the server and all of you embarrassed them self for the rest of your lifes on lunarforce
we already told him to stop, me and some more guys wont play with him if he continue pinging, fucking embarassing

[Quote = "Maziajka post: 2031073, miembro de: 32690"] Son niños alemán / turco .. haram gajs [/ quote]
y? mierda pl or br estúpido

lol

they lost every single battle in shadowcores
even when they had some other teams helping like nuskey .
they have no skills at all

Back