• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lapa scammer

on the video you made after kill me i saw 3 ue and 1 gran ico, post the link here again or you have no proof

would you make more videos of me ? i like to see me recorded and this time i will no be afk, plz...record again
Sorry but we are not gonna wait untill ~5am for you to leave depot so we can kill you haha

on the video you made after kill me i saw 3 ue and 1 gran ico, post the link here again or you have no proof

would you make more videos of me ? i like to see me recorded and this time i will no be afk, plz...record again
so leave pz and not wz everytime

Sorry but we are not gonna wait untill ~5am for you to leave depot so we can kill you haha

Well , i ponly go to pz to buy supplies so i think someone is lying

but ok, i have seen you running after me in the boat calling me master and bla bla bla

but ok, i have seen you running after me in the boat calling me master and bla bla bla
You don't play this server so can you leave this forum?
Much appreciated you ugly monkey.

you are calling me a lier and saying i run after you calling you "master"? daaaaaaaaang brah someone really need to go see a doctor

MR TREVOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN WHEN I LOST MY "XABOR SAINTZ" MY 360 ED I DIDNT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT HOW RETARDED YOU MUST BE HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA ACTING LIKE BOSS HERE IN THIS FORUM THREAD BUT WHEN U LOSE PASS HOW RETARDED YOU CAN BE YOU DUCKFACE

yeah and you know what they did after that ?
they promoted me to tutor

guess who was right ?
xabor and timpzor crew my nmb one fans
but u must of felt so bad after that, even a gm calls you retarded like come on man... even your brazilian artist shit you are talking about whouldve cried over that :<

but u must of felt so bad after that, even a gm calls you retarded like come on man... even your brazilian artist shit you are talking about whouldve cried over that :<

nah not really since they recognized that they had problems with some accounts and promoted me after give back my char and stuff

anyway, what should i expect from a guy like you who can´t recognize the difference between portugal and rbazil, england and usa, mexico and spain

nah not really since they recognized that they had problems with some accounts and promoted me after give back my char and stuff

anyway, what should i expect from a guy like you who can´t recognize the difference between portugal and rbazil, england and usa, mexico and spain
you cry !!! HEHEHE CRY BITCH NICE LOSE ACCOUNT NOW CRY !!! NOOB !!! HEHEHE
BRAZIL = PORTGUAL CANADA = USA MEXICO = SPAIN JAJAJAJ RILLEY NICE I DONT KNOW GEOGRAPHY LOL HEHEHE H@H@H@H@ FUNNY GUYS

you cry !!! HEHEHE CRY BITCH NICE LOSE ACCOUNT NOW CRY !!! NOOB !!! HEHEHE
BRAZIL = PORTGUAL CANADA = USA MEXICO = SPAIN JAJAJAJ RILLEY NICE I DONT KNOW GEOGRAPHY LOL HEHEHE H@H@H@H@ FUNNY GUYS

Canada = North America

Back