• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lapa scammer

and a couple of other guilds, but bro its okey, I can see that you got a hard time reading.

other guild you mean some brs and mexicans

you lost against bannitio an synthesis the only guilds that worths fight against

but ok, i bet you cant admit that anyway

other guild you mean some brs and mexicans

you lost against bannitio an synthesis the only guilds that worths fight against

but ok, i bet you cant admit that anyway
Okey, enough with the sarcastic bullshit typing, who are you anyway? I've never seen you during any warmode, but ye, I suppose you're that type of player that prefers to check the statistics instead the actual warmodes ( amount of players online etc ), I'm done quoting you now bro, see you ingame, post your name here so I know who to search for.

Okey, enough with the sarcastic bullshit typing, who are you anyway? I've never seen you during any warmode, but ye, I suppose you're that type of player that prefers to check the statistics instead the actual warmodes ( amount of players online etc ), I'm done quoting you now bro, see you ingame, post your name here so I know who to search for.

cry is free
you will stop quote me ?

nice

This guy is futurama vice ldr and played with lapa since masiyah

Trevor luciferus

lol you got the video, why lie ?

he was afk anyone can see it he even stoped in the middle of the attack to kill a dwarf or soemthing
ARE YOU RETARDED ITS GYAZO WHICH UPLOADS THE LAST 3 secs u spastic he got mas parad and nr 1 he didnt kill any monster in the middle it was us who kiled it since we didnt had dwarven ring + he was far north he tryed to escape but Cipsoft added Energy ring's to the server which just takes 0.5 sec to put on but some random kids who pretend to be HULK like you are to retarded to put it on :)

AND ONCE AGAIN GIVE ME YOUR NAME IN GAME
FAST FAST FAST
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME U CHARLOVER
CHARLLOVEEEEEERRRR GIVE ME UR DAMN NAME PLOX?

ARE YOU RETARDED ITS GYAZO WHICH UPLOADS THE LAST 3 secs u spastic he got mas parad and nr 1 he didnt kill any monster in the middle it was us who kiled it since we didnt had dwarven ring + he was far north he tryed to escape but Cipsoft added Energy ring's to the server which just takes 0.5 sec to put on but some random kids who pretend to be HULK like you are to retarded to put it on :)

AND ONCE AGAIN GIVE ME YOUR NAME IN GAME
FAST FAST FAST
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME U CHARLOVER
CHARLLOVEEEEEERRRR GIVE ME UR DAMN NAME PLOX?

lol

you are just mad bro, get a life rly
the guy was clearly afk

lol

you are just mad bro, get a life rly
the guy was clearly afk
He wasnt afk just wait i ask my friend if he still got the record when he targeted a monster which was still green as soon he saw us he left the mosnter and run for his life he thought he were on a marathon run :)

People like Kenjin, paid payments to me on OTS haha ;d this guy KIMUS 402ek paid 20kk to me ;d haha

People like Kenjin, paid payments to me on OTS haha ;d this guy KIMUS 402ek paid 20kk to me ;d haha

For them its nothing I'm sure he can make all that in a couple of days u know how much cap a 400ek got?

Back