• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Lapa

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

lapa? its that guy staying in close with 30 ppl instead of rushing us when we had 20? i don't know him

Flandie stfu no rights

Thought I went to bed did ya so you did wait a couple of hours? Shit mang, I never went to bed! I got more rights than you do. Make another post that I have no rights and I shall ask you why I have no rights.

Thought I went to bed did ya so you did wait a couple of hours? Shit mang, I never went to bed! I got more rights than you do. Make another post that I have no rights and I shall ask you why I have no rights.
30 yo playing a game? :D

I did actually listen to the ventrilo record and most of your insults that you threw at Mulle, Thom and Satana were "You're 30 years old!!!" "You're 50 years old!!!" "You're ugly!!!". Take a minute (or five) and read these 3 insults that you used. How big of a dumb bitch are you? First of all, none of them are even close to 30 years old. Second of all, you three are so freakin butthurt that my butthurt-ness is not even worth mentioning, life is really hard for you guys :$

I forgot to ask, the picture someone of you posted, why did you post it? Does it even matter in here? I seriously have NOOOOOO clue what team it is aand what they have done (if they played on any of the servers that been hosted by Twifysoft)...

of4oxu.jpg

hahaha please dont write anymore, i cant take you serious with that look....

Last edited:
okei su putt eet een vuice recurd mi nawt cuaring mutch eet eez gaime, ie duont cear ov deffth bcuz i eem proando. Thenk yuu fur ip end keek aal pleyeers nuw lapa dont heef tu douw eet, wii mekeing neu geeld :d

Look at him trying to act like flandie and shit

Do I have to post the embaressing screenshot of you trying to insult me cuz "someone" told you to????? I never heard of you and you were insulting me to asslick "someone". Want me to post. I didn't think so, so stfu 14 year old random fuck wannabe. You are a forum fighter and nothing more. But I guess everyone has to be feel important somewhere when you suck dick ingame eh?

I was 14 once too and I thought I was the coolest fucker around. But I didnt look like you thats for sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back