• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

By the way, has Draven been nerfed? When he first came out I saw him being banned in rankeds at higher elos(2k+) and now he's rarely played by anyone and far from a viable ban today. I still consider him good but he's like a mini-ezreal.

Reason he used to be banned was because you didn't want someone who didn't know how to play Draven run around with him making you lose the game.

Its either this or a 1 hour queue dodge wait time.
Sadly. I picked to play and lost some more elo :p

df45ad3.png

1150 is silver, do I get the silver perks then or do I need higher, as there's more "versions" of silver.

Anyone good whit talon if so can you tell me good tips for it and when i should pick it and where i should go and what build? =)

Reason he used to be banned was because you didn't want someone who didn't know how to play Draven run around with him making you lose the game.

Like he said, it's all about sharing and distributing kills properly, if a Darius that doesn't know how to play him starts running around Killstealing, he's going to fuck the game up for the AD carry or AP, annoying ultimate if used wrong.

I'll play with anyone willing, but i wont play ranked with you, unless you're at least decent, i'd rather play solo ranked by myself at least that way if i fuck up i have only myself to blame :>

Like he said, it's all about sharing and distributing kills properly, if a Darius that doesn't know how to play him starts running around Killstealing, he's going to fuck the game up for the AD carry or AP, annoying ultimate if used wrong.

I'll play with anyone willing, but i wont play ranked with you, unless you're at least decent, i'd rather play solo ranked by myself at least that way if i fuck up i have only myself to blame :>

Add me: TSLZatjin

anyone want to play with me, I'm level 6 :( Got banned on my other.

EU West - TSLZatjin

Silver starts at 1150 Elo I think. It then progresses up to 1450 elo where you turn gold?

I found this:

Bronze: Between 0 and 1129 (Team: 0-1249) (Top 100%)
Silver: Between 1150 and 1499 (Team: 1250-1449) (Top 40-50%)

I'm between that gap, 1140 rating atm. But when I read about the new medals and ratings requirements there was other versions on silver medal, like 1150 = Silver

1200 = Silver II and so on till Gold. 1150 will still give me silver rewards right?

I just want to be sure.

I found this:

I'm between that gap, 1140 rating atm. But when I read about the new medals and ratings requirements there was other versions on silver medal, like 1150 = Silver

1200 = Silver II and so on till Gold. 1150 will still give me silver rewards right?

I just want to be sure.
Yes, if you have the silver medal, you'll get the silver rewards, doesn't matter what silver you're on, that's why am trying for 1500, to get gold by end of season :s i really want it.

Back