• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Practice makes perfect, play him solo.
He's a counter AP champion, but he's good all round as a 1v1 champ, extremely powerful, search up guides online.

mid top jungle? when i go solo ranked and say i go talon mid people crys go AP mid omgg.

@up I don't think hes good late, I mean if you got no ap then the odds are against you, unless you go like fiddle jungle or something.
also almost 1k pages GOGOGO

Screw Talon, alone seeing that pick...So many think he can counter mages and end up feeding them. If you do not snowball like CRAZY you will be useless. People always go full glasscannon on him, so you go in, deal damage and die. If enemies got some health/armor you are useless, end of the story. I dislike melee non bruisers in general. You are not able to play melee champs like an AD carry.
Also funny that in eu nordic east you need less elo for silver/gold/plat/dia than in euwest ... (1750 is platinum in eune)...
Well, I try to carry myself as Maokai now, just bought him, with masteries, runes and boots I start with 389 MS...Just want to gain 98 elo before season 2 end D:

Screw Talon, alone seeing that pick...So many think he can counter mages and end up feeding them. If you do not snowball like CRAZY you will be useless. People always go full glasscannon on him, so you go in, deal damage and die. If enemies got some health/armor you are useless, end of the story. I dislike melee non bruisers in general. You are not able to play melee champs like an AD carry.
Also funny that in eu nordic east you need less elo for silver/gold/plat/dia than in euwest ... (1750 is platinum in eune)...
Well, I try to carry myself as Maokai now, just bought him, with masteries, runes and boots I start with 389 MS...Just want to gain 98 elo before season 2 end D:

because all the pros play west, fact.

mid top jungle? when i go solo ranked and say i go talon mid people crys go AP mid omgg.

AD Mid is situational depending on your team comp. If you have Vlad/Rumble/Malph top then it's an okay pick since you still do have the mixed damage coming in from AP

AD Mid is situational depending on your team comp. If you have Vlad/Rumble/Malph top then it's an okay pick since you still do have the mixed damage coming in from AP

The most important is that you try to counter your lane/enemy team. Even if you have 3 ad damage and a ap support/jungle it doesnt matter that much since you'll just pick up armor/magic pen, sure the opponent will get more armor/mr aswell but the ad carry f.e wont, or wont get that much + if you force them to buy armor/mr then you cripple their damage.

because all the pros play west, fact.

No, many pros are at NA, too, but there is simply much more elo at EUW and many more players, compare the highest elo on both servers, 2900 - 2600...
Whatever, going on with the eternal journey if hitting platinum before s3 D:

What can I do?
5 minutes into the game: top was already lost with 5 deaths, bot gave 3 deaths and jungler died once ganking my mid cause he can't see that I had no fucking mana.
Jungler didnt want to give me blue also.
I even maxed w first so I could zone people out in teamfights so the rest of the team could have some sort of advantage.

Seriously.. I try to play safe, roam as much as I can and help other lanes and try to tell them to get wards but nobody cares. No matter what you do, some of these matches are IMPOSSIBLE to carry or turn around.
Hopefully by the time s3 comes i'll be better with last hitting and wont be qeued with this many retards.

dE8bo-P.jpg

Last edited:
What can I do?
5 minutes into the game: top was already lost with 5 deaths, bot gave 3 deaths and jungler died once ganking my mid cause he can't see that I had no fucking mana.
Jungler didnt want to give me blue also.
I even maxed w first so I could zone people out in teamfights so the rest of the team could have some sort of advantage.

Seriously.. I try to play safe, roam as much as I can and help other lanes and try to tell them to get wards but nobody cares. No matter what you do, some of these matches are IMPOSSIBLE to carry or turn around.
Hopefully by the time s3 comes i'll be better with last hitting and wont be qeued with this many retards.

dE8bo-P.jpg

TBH at your elo it actually is possible to GO 1 VS 5.

Your builds are bad and your stats are bad :p and if u see riven get 1-2 kills why u let him keep farming kills top instead of sitting top? :p and if you want to carry 1 vs 5 you PROBABLY shouldnt play anivia since it is easy counterd with magic resist and then after that anivia is just a waller basically

Edit: I have stopped to play league of legend because its boring now!! So i gave out my acc to my cousin have fun all!

Im playing combat arms now if you want to play with me add me: Polat--A

Trying a game on my brothers acc (Im permbanned so.. :p)

Why do u all qq? Just did this for fun to show u how easy it is to win..

Pick Odd pick like this, even ahri trolled because of my pick > Rape the enemies > Win

Np

Trying a game on my brothers acc (Im permbanned so.. :p)

Why do u all qq? Just did this for fun to show u how easy it is to win..

Pick Odd pick like this, even ahri trolled because of my pick > Rape the enemies > Win

Np

Elo hell is alittle different, doesn't matter how well you play sometimes, because there's always a chance(A big one 65% atleast) you got some complete and utter dumb cunt that has no idea what the hell he is doing to the point where you sit & wonder wtf you did to have been blessed with such a tool.
They're banding together in my games aswell, there starting to duo so be on guard :<

last night, i got put with a 1500 elo player who was premading with someone who must have been in ELO hell, we were against a group there were just ranked 1250-, or not even properly ranked yet.
The 1500 ELO player, fed top & his olaf friend who went jungle, failed ganking & also fed.

I knew their elo because of Lolkings & checked before the game started because the 1500 ELO player was bragging about how he's going to carry us because he's 1500.
I felt dirty after that game :'(

Back