• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Second best thing is when enemy wukong is coming for you whit W (invisible) spell and you just random spear him down :D
What mana regen items you build early whit nid ? i usually do tear of goddess, but i dont really like it anymore, because i want do last item is warmog.
I always go full ap, no mana regen :D, blue buff is enough XD.

2iqcnqx.jpg

True carry

I'd say Akali, since the burst damage is good.

But I'd prefer to play Nidalee, since her spear is so damn sexy if you hit it most of the time (which I do) so I'm comfortable playing with her. Also her escape is good and her ulti (into cougar form) is good to take down enemies too.

I watched tons of your threads and stuff. I'd enjyo to play a roudn league with you.. I guess NA ye? :( need european west mates only got 1 ._. :D

Wtf's wrong with me today man. Loosestreak all the way, loosing my fking ranked matches all the time, 3 diana looses, 2 nida looses and a fucking MALPH TOP loose. (winrate of 90% on malph games >:I )

Akali is friggin cool to play xD I just bought her and got her skin and haven't lost a match so far :p

Akali
These changes are to open up additional rune and mastery setups for Akali players. They’re intended to be a small change for those players who choose to stick with the setups they currently use.
Twin Disciplines
Discipline of Force
Now takes effect immediately instead of requiring 19.5 Ability Power
Base damage bonus reduced to 6% from 8%
Discipline of Might
Now takes effect immediately instead of requiring 9.5 Attack Damage
Base spell vamp bonus reduced to 6% from 8%

.<3

Have they changed the losing of LPS per game? :p

just played a game and lost -40 lps, from 100 to 60 l0l, and now im losing -25 every game or something : <

[video=youtube;wX3H1O_6GEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX3H1O_6GEI[/video]
Haha dont try this :D

well loading screen is up atm. won 7 games teemo top now my enemy is garen. wish me good luck pls ._.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck. lost. tripplebot in a ranked due to 2 people beeign like NO ME SUPP !!!111 U FGT NOOB
well no ganks top towerhug wont work against a xin and a garen ._. still best farm in the game ^_^ (180 on minute 20)

Back