• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets Play Unreal 2D OTS [TIBIA WITH MUSIC], First, Second and Third Open RPG Test Server and Later

u have to click that link to see image
NP ;););)

I just clicked. Ohhh, no malware :D, for luck. Realy Joke, the laughing situation is it. And what else? Any advertisements on this site, good picture hosting. :D I don't know the photos share is very easy for now with this page.

Btw. That is true you are searching childish and stupid people which forgive twice or third times or fourth times stealing each him/her system files? Gyazoo has malware status for ages.

I don't repost to Global Mod, or Mod, if somebody click this hacklink, somebody do it cause I am not confident. If you want steal my files by this malware, ask me and get it for free, when project date expired.

Last edited:
I just clicked. Ohhh, no malware :D, for luck. Realy Joke, the laughing situation is it. And what else? Any advertisements on this site, good picture hosting. :D I don't know the photos share is very easy for now with this page.

Btw. That is true you are searching childish and stupid people which forgive twice or third times or fourth times stealing each him/her system files? Gyazoo has malware status for ages.

I don't repost to Global Mod, or Mod, if somebody click this hacklink, somebody do it cause I am not confident. If you want steal my files by this malware, ask me and get it for free, when project date expired.
nobody wants to steal your files-believe me, especially with image hosting o_O

nobody wants to steal your files-believe me, especially with image hosting o_O
Gyazoo is known as malware site. This site redirect new site, which is known as adware or malware. I check this site a lot time ago. Never seen ever image, only app to download. Somebody send me that link in my topic, and I clicked this short time ago. A part of gyazoo is qualified as malware, but not everything.

This image should be insert like this:
3df8e2f627779e3493663512d965cf69

I didnt see nothing in this picture, I add this link as picture, and it should be a picture, no link.,

Shortly, I dont accept that, maybe this is gif or png, gyazoo - it is not clean site, I read all opinions, 85%/50 people has a big system problems, after luncch this app, but not hosting. Hosting of img is good, but if it believe like this, otland automaticaly shows all pictures,

Last edited:
Gyazoo is known as malware site. This site redirect new site, which is known as adware or malware. I check this site a lot time ago. Never seen ever image, only app to download. Somebody send me that link in my topic, and I clicked this short time ago. A part of gyazoo is qualified as malware, but not everything.

This image should be insert like this:
3df8e2f627779e3493663512d965cf69

I didnt see nothing in this picture, I add this link as picture, and it should be a picture, no link.
That's because you import the wrong link.
3df8e2f627779e3493663512d965cf69.png

Refresh, its disscussion thread, in this subject, you might point all errors, bugs and what is wrong. if you want help or not, I like so much attentions, because I know my server is grow up.

Back