• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

I think it was lapa pushing us, but it's not that hard to push someone while being in a defence ;d lapa went flying on liberty bay few times so did you but nvm. Did you guys rly think you can give us fair fight with even amounts? don't be stupid please....

20 versus 20 = shit battle
30 versus 20 = fun battle.
Yes I got pushed one east also in the defence but I thought it didnt make any sence lol :D Lapa is some random from turban shits

Last edited:
Jordi,that guy whos crying that I stole over 20 peoples from him ?
Da fuq is wrong with him?

Jordi,that guy whos crying that I stole over 20 peoples from him ?
Da fuq is wrong with him?
Ye I m crying cuz ur old arzmatin went back to u and took marcus, aidan and thykor also ruina join u cuz i banned him from vt

this thread almost have more views than lunarforce signature that exist for around 1 year hahaha :p keep it going guys :) make lvl and cash :)

and remember

if you stay on yalahar south east gate dont forget to avalanch to the bank ! its realy important to waste might rings for enemy when they are fighting so later we can crush them easy ! /Lapa

Back