• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

point of this thread is to insult retards like you luis :) in vezivs style :) but you are too stupid to understand that :) because you are from portugal :) where weather is fine all the time fucking noob

oh luis??? you know my name??!! You advanced to the lvl 500 o_O

Last edited:
Ye I remember that fight also. Wipe Again in dara city = jordi+lapa try to fuck wipe, Wipe at boat Jordi + Lapa fight starts.

Tell me who the fuck is this trevor? noob from wipe again?

/Veziv

Tell more fairy tales about you being a pro chess player (might be true tho cuz u look like a nerd) black belt in bjj, etc.. etc...

nah calar, i know you are rly interested:Dbut all the pictures you will find on this forum are posted by people who like you are my fans and like to insult me based on game opinions :):)

dont let lokuff read you post or he will realize that you ask for my life and you will be forced to say " i was just joking " :D:D:D

how can be your fans if we dont even know you : P only from forum where u act retarded thats why everyone insult you cunt. I think its no point to give this portugal retard more attention or he will think we are his "fans" or something xDD u got bad touch from your father probably thats why u search for friends in tibia forum

^ thats what i will call psychological projection :):)

He thinks everyone beahaves and lives like him :D:D

I will give you 10 minutes till you insult me on forum again :):)

you guys are so mad that arent even using veziv smoticons anymore ahaha :(

ok lets dont talk about this trash trevor because he feels like a king now
change target, what do you think of Sir Ahh aka gif maker fucking idiot no life 24/7 and living from cash from the country

^ wake up at 5:30

eat 2 bananas and Porridge :)

- 30 minutes of rope jump
-200 push ups
-300 abs

shower and sleep or relax till 12:00 ( sleep is better ) :D

train 2 h of bjj and 2 h of muay thai :)

read or play chess at elast 1 h :D

rest spend on hobbies like tibia or girls or parties or whatever :)

ah verriii important on lunch eat bean and chia seeds ! veriii important

dinner ? same has lunch ! :D:D

dont forget to sleep or you will be retaded like me ! :D:d

ok lets dont talk about this trash trevor because he feels like a king now
change target, what do you think of Sir Ahh aka gif maker fucking idiot no life 24/7 and living from cash from the country

poor kid ...so naive...they are doing what they want they created this thread to have this retarded battles, they will reply him a lot more than you and he will reply them a lot more than he will you

^ wake up at 5:30

eat 2 bananas and Porridge :)

- 30 minutes of rope jump
-200 push ups
-300 abs

shower and sleep or relax till 12:00 ( sleep is better ) :D

train 2 h of bjj and 2 h of muay thai :)

read or play chess at elast 1 h :D

rest spend on hobbies like tibia or girls or parties or whatever :)

ah verriii important on lunch eat bean and chia seeds ! veriii important

dinner ? same has lunch ! :D:D

dont forget to sleep or you will be retaded like me ! :D:d

just to make it clear, you wrote some bullshit about you having black belt in bjj cuz you propably thought that this forum member's hardly know what is that and they will treat you like a badass :(
you like to share photos with us, show us your amazing photos from European Championships in Bjj from Lisbon 2k11 :)

would be awesome if you had purple.

Back