• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

Shleder let's start!!
Guess who:

@Mark you know me i always playing this amazing ot, dont listen to this piece of shit calar he is no name he will go aurora after svargrond battle he is noob dont listen mark plox.

Any idea?

Something that I found :p

Veziv: Wez stary jeb to rl tam hujem wieje kazdy kupuje 500 lvl full bot i x logi Skonczyles grac i syf sie zrobil jakis omel sie poczul Wez ze se ogarnij 350 ek albo tego 400 maga i buchajmy sie normalnie zajebisty fun z poczatku byl a nie tamci ida na shadowcorsa bo tam pink guys skopia

Veziv : nie wiem o chuj ty sie prujesz tez zawsze cie nie lubialem i w ogole ale nigdy nie plakalem jak swego czasu na shadow pingowales mnie jak tylko szedlem expic i mialem - 50 lvl ale dalej gralismy i sie bilismy tutaj tez swego czasu biegaliscie na defy jak padaliscie i bylo za malo osob :) tak samo my jak sie dalo walczylismy ale jak nie bylo comba i ludzie nie chcieliwalczyc to szlismy w defa to normalne jest :)

Veziv : Dobra normalnie teraz sie pytam bedziesz gral czy nie? i robimy warmode? navid powiedzial dla ludzi zeby jak cos nie walili ue dopuki ktos od was nie walnie i bijemy sie? normalnie sie pytam wiec nie pisz ze sie pucuje albo jak masz zamiar odrazu wyzywac to nie odpisuj.

lol now accordin g to his retarded brain he will post a picture of his penis here or ppl will not believe he got one and if he didnt he is a shemale :D

btw futurama dominando wipe again, rly omg

lol now accordin g to his retarded brain he will post a picture of his penis here or ppl will not believe he got one and if he didnt he is a shemale :D

btw futurama dominando wipe again, rly omg

had to copy that post cuz you didn't answer :(

Sup bro, since when in an adult bjj you've got green belt ? :D

you know, being black belt without participating in tournaments is like Ronaldo would say he's one of the best players on the world without playing in matches.

You've mentioned about being black belt under Gracie Barra Pernambuco, so you should be existing in an International Brazilian Jiu-JItsu Federation, am i right ?

you know, being black belt without participating in tournaments is like Ronaldo would say he's one of the best players on the world without playing in matches.

You've mentioned about being black belt under Gracie Barra Pernambuco, so you should be existing in an International Brazilian Jiu-JItsu Federation, am i right ?

nah hes black belt in pussy destroying
just-call-me-the-pussy-destroyer.jpg

Maybe he got some complex cuz hes father was beating him with black belt when he was kid? i bet this motherfucker is telling us all this stories about his life to get some attention on tibia forum pathetic.

haha, the funniest part of this is, he has to make up stories about his life XDDD

Me To.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

eheh sry for the delay answering, where did i said i was an adult green belt? lokuuf you wont see me postin pics on this forum get over it :p !

you will be forced to do like calar and lie because i will not play the trust game with you i am sorry if it hurts your feeling but you can always ask your teamates to comment here and try a little bit harder, who knows ?

especially now that futurama is beating your team 50-25 , maybe time to stop eat and play ?

funny how we had always close battles with lapa even when his average lvl was 60+ in comparison with us and now you guys ar egeting crushed, but they will spam forum wipe again best team ever in shadow/lunar ( even futurama crushes them ) omg

Last edited:
haha trevor, I wasnt on that battle but it was like 17 vs 29 online so I'd be ashamed with losing 25 frags like that

Don't even try to blame it on the numbers now, even if you would be there we woulda rape you bro ;)
im sure that 1 person wouldnt change anything when u fight against team with 10 more players :) yesterday we had like 3 less and u got owned big time so wtf u're talking about

Back