• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

lol in the link it says i have been in 1 tournament and there is a mistake there when they say i was senior . i Have no reasons to lie everybody knows my name is virtually impossble to find a black belt with exaclty the same name and in brazil thats absolutely impossible i think because ahs you can see my name is not even brazilian . And yeah if you are purble belt but you start to train in another academy they wont take your belt just because some random jiu jitsu fan form a tibia forum says they do it . You keep your belt because both gracie and magoo are professionals and got certificate from the federation ;)

so if you train in gracie for 10 years, get a belt and move to another federated gym, you keep the belt lol, wtf are you saying .

You are a lier just like calar . That link proves i was right when i said wa sin very few tournaments and you said it was impossible, you are wrong in everything you said . And if you will think about say that because they considered me senior i am not telling the truth keep in mind that there is a report funcion just below the ranking where you can report problems with a fighter exactly to fix that kind of situation .

Now you will probably ask me my dick size, passport, ID, financial number and favourite music and if i answer fuck you you will ask calar, shrleder and the turban gangs to come ehre and support your comments .

sad :D

are u blind? it's clearly written 2005-1 tournament, 2006 - 3 tournaments, 2008-2 tournaments, 2011 - 1 tournament, so i guess you lie, don't you? of course they will take your belt you fucking moron, but you've been training in gracie for 10 years but black belt was given by magoo ? just show me those certificates of yours where u get black belt.

are u blind? it's clearly written 2005-1 tournament, 2006 - 3 tournaments, 2008-2 tournaments, 2011 - 1 tournament, so i guess you lie, don't you? of course they will take your belt you fucking moron, but you've been training in gracie for 10 years but black belt was given by magoo ? just show me those certificates of yours where u get black belt.

who said i was trianing in gracie 10 years ? i gave you a example and you are trying to make it real case cenario . Plus, those are south american tournaments that i participated but not in order to get black belts , like i said you dont need to join any torunament to become a balck belet . The tournaments i participated was because i wanted to test my skills i never felt that they ever had some influence on my exams especially because the time needed to get balck belt in brazil is almost always the same if you train like i train the only inverse cases are when you are a big time competitor or a mma fighter and got some "friend" there . I will send you a copy of my id, a picture of my dick , my passport and my bank account password and credit number give em a few minutes

who said i was trianing in gracie 10 years ? i gave you a example and you are trying to make it real case cenario . Plus, those are south american tournaments that i participated but not in order to get black belts , like i said you dont need to join any torunament to become a balck belet . The tournaments i participated was because i wanted to test my skills i never felt that they ever had some influence on my exams especially because the time needed to get balck belt in brazil is almost always the same if you train like i train the only inverse cases are when you are a big time competitor or a mma fighter and got some "friend" there . I will send you a copy of my id, a picture of my dick , my passport and my bank account password and credit number give em a few minutes

You still didn't answer me, you said you've participated in one tournament where's clearly written this guy was in 8 tournaments. Don't you know in how many tournaments you've been to ?Im not asking you to show me a picture of your face, just show me your certificate. You said you've trained in Gracie Barra Pernambuco, didn't mention about Magoo when i gave out the link you all of the sudden wrote about Magoo giving you black belt. It's obvious you've been lying from the scratch so fuck off and go make a sio list story teller

Such a retarded guy haha. First you said that you fought in 3 tournaments, when lokuf shown you that link suddenly it changed to 1 tournament and now it's 8

You still didn't answer me, you said you've participated in one tournament where's clearly written this guy was in 8 tournaments. Don't you know in how many tournaments you've been to ?Im not asking you to show me a picture of your face, just show me your certificate. You said you've trained in Gracie Barra Pernambuco, didn't mention about Magoo when i gave out the link you all of the sudden wrote about Magoo giving you black belt. It's obvious you've been lying from the scratch so fuck off and go make a sio list story teller

well you asked for a picture of me on a tournament first, not on that post but on others so i have a point telling you will not show you a pic of me in rl. Secondly if i wouldnt take a pic why would i take a pic of a certificate ? lol ? do i rly need it when in the link you posted you can clearly see it´s my name on the site ( will you pretend you dont know my name now ? ) . Third, i mentioned gracie because gracie is way better academy than magoo and because i didnt realized you would ask for my entire biography here...but i never said i get the belt from gracie i said i trained there and i can prove i mentioned magoo before you post the link , all i need is scroll down the thread . So all you have to say is : give me a pic, post a certificate, where ther eis a website where you can even see my picture there because i iwll send them a email asking them why they have only my name and not my pic . And i said i have been in 3 tournaments because the one in 2005 is wrong and the other 3 are national championships wich are not torunaments are just random competition you have to join. Plus you should care more about futurama than the sio list because i heard they are crushing your delusional leader so hard that you have to come to tibia forum to talk about jiu jitsu and ask for certificates in order to be better at somehting because when the subject is the game tibia your team is geting a hard time even agains futurama hahaha

resume : lokuff asking me for pics i telling him that i wouldnt post, calar is fat like you so he cannot find his dick gets frustrated and comes to the forum to cry rivers and spam in capital letter wipe again best team kurwa

never asked you for a pic from tournament you fucking moron and ye, i read some previously post you hadn't mentioned about magoo before i gave out the link.s

don't worry about futurama, it's hard to win against 30+ people without stone skins and gmps, ask some normal people from their team how they've msged me about lapa's retardness.
tbh, im nor surprised he didn't let us supply, always being smashed has done something bad to his behaviour. + tell you again, you didn't even fight with us so how could you post something, ahh btw. where's your teamek? there are your fights on an amazing lunar?

never asked you for a pic from tournament you fucking moron and ye, i read some previously post you hadn't mentioned about magoo before i gave out the link.s

don't worry about futurama, it's hard to win against 30+ people without stone skins and gmps, ask some normal people from their team how they've msged me about lapa's retardness.
tbh, im nor surprised he didn't let us supply, always being smashed has done something bad to his behaviour. + tell you again, you didn't even fight with us so how could you post something, ahh btw. where's your teamek? there are your fights on an amazing lunar?

without stone kins ? are you trying to convince me that yours lvl 280 do not have ssa ? my team didnt got it but we were lvl 200 lol , and only bezieh was crying on forum about it . Too bad you will always find a excuse to justify your lack of skills . Well lunar isnt my server i am not supposed to make it funny, i told my team to come and the result was more teams coming, now you are part of the sheeps that came so make a betetr server !

without stone kins ? are you trying to convince me that yours lvl 280 do not have ssa ? my team didnt got it but we were lvl 200 lol , and only bezieh was crying on forum about it . Too bad you will always find a excuse to justify your lack of skills . Well lunar isnt my server i am not supposed to make it funny, i told my team to come and the result was more teams coming, now you are part of the sheeps that came so make a betetr server !

lack of skills xDDDDDDDDDD ? bro we're eating you on a dinner

too bad you're talking about you got obviously no idea, we were fighting near temple yala with ~17 people at the beginning, we didn't have stone skins cuz i don't think there's a shop near yala temple, so it's obvious that after 30min of fight in close we didn't have nothing, isn't it ?

Is this guy retarded? or retarded?

What Lokuf is saying, that it's kinda hard to fight with 18 people versus 29, after 10-15 mins the score was 25 - 32 but we didn't have supplies in order to fight back, while lapa could go to m shop and get gmps. But people like you will never understand simple logic.

ahahah guys what matters is the final result everything you can say to deny that will always be a excuse . I am not saying that ebcause its about wipe again i am saying now and i said it when my team was in war many times against lapa team this futurama that crushed you guys . Its not their fault if you dont know how to make line in a good spot neither make residence and its not their fault if you think you are good enough to fight with less people and than reality proves you are wrong

and lokuff you say you can eat me on dinner but when you joined jordi to fight i didnt saw that huge ammount of skills you say you have...what i saw was a attention whore with some repetitive sio list history

Last edited:
Back