• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

ahahah guys what matters is the final result everything you can say to deny that will always be a excuse . I am not saying that ebcause its about wipe again i am saying now and i said it when my team was in war many times against lapa team this futurama that crushed you guys . Its not their fault if you dont know how to make line in a good spot neither make residence and its not their fault if you think you are good enough to fight with less people and than reality proves you are wrong

Hmm, we lined and obviously made residence in yala cuz how else we could come back you stupid fucktard XD ? go ask some people who atleast saw this fight because now you just give us another shitty talk about things you've obviously no idea. Gather your team today and let's fight, you will show us your pvp

Hmm, we lined and obviously made residence in yala cuz how else we could come back you stupid fucktard XD ? go ask some people who atleast saw this fight because now you just give us another shitty talk about things you've obviously no idea. Gather your team today and let's fight, you will show us your pvp

well half of your team was not with residence ( thats why you started to cry during the battle asking can we please resuply ? )and i am not even from wipe so must be sad to tell somehting wrong about your own team, plus it was obviously a mistake to be there with less people but hey you are so pro that you figured it out too late

well half of your team was not with residence ( thats why you started to cry during the battle asking can we please resuply ? )and i am not even from wipe so must be sad to tell somehting wrong about your own team, plus it was obviously a mistake to be there with less people but hey you are so pro that you figured it out too late

lól ? we were on the left side so if they didn't have residence they would be able to resupply but unable to come back ??? br ????

lól ? we were on the left side so if they didn't have residence they would be able to resupply but unable to come back ??? br ????

ok ok lukuff you won the warmode and it was a great position to your team especially with less people , calar must be proud because i have never seen such a smart and usefull member able to overcome reality itself to defend his team

ok ok lukuff you won the warmode and it was a great position to your team especially with less people , calar must be proud because i have never seen such a smart and usefull member able to overcome reality itself to defend his team

now you don't know what else you can write cuz you made yourself a fool XDD

so tell me, what was the reality? it was shitty position but we thought he would let us supply and everything would be good.
Everyone knows what was the reality, even lapa's members but you always have to write some bullshit XD

now you don't know what else you can write cuz you made yourself a fool XDD

so tell me, what was the reality? it was shitty position but we thought he would let us supply and everything would be good.
Everyone knows what was the reality, even lapa's members but you always have to write some bullshit XD

the reality in my humble opinion is that you guys decided to rely on superior skills over superior number of players but your skills arent enough to beat the superior number of players has final result just proved . Secondly deny that or find excuses like " we tought they would let us " is what makes someone a fool not point it out

So what you're trying to say is "Don't fight if you don't have same amount of people" or like it works in Jordi's team "No fight if we don't have more than 10 people"

No what im trying to say is : don´t cry on forum after loose by 25 frags a war that was supposed to have 50 frags . Or betetr, dont ever say you have the best team because i am pretty sure the best team can beat futurama easily even with less 10 ppl, remember ambition beating you and veziv with less 10 ppl all the time calar? or your memory can only bring you burgers to banuta ?

You see what this bastard Trevor is talking? first lieing about his black belt in BJJ now some cool story aboout ambition beating veziv with 10 ppl less LOL? for your information ambition didnt fight vs veziv only with calar but i wont talk with you anymore becase i don't know you. Probably you was bringing sds for lapa in hes team to south east yalahar gate and now acting big on forum XD but still your trashtalk won't hurt anyone cuz you are unknown just letting you know this ^^ People like you can't talk about wars here now or 1 year ago or 2 years ago cuz you are just some random shit understand?

No what im trying to say is : don´t cry on forum after loose by 25 frags a war that was supposed to have 50 frags . Or betetr, dont ever say you have the best team because i am pretty sure the best team can beat futurama easily even with less 10 ppl, remember ambition beating you and veziv with less 10 ppl all the time calar? or your memory can only bring you burgers to banuta ?

ambition? this team where navid took you from trade channel cuz you're portuguese like him ?
where some guys showed you this forum and since that time you're spamming it with your fake life stories?

Ye I remember Wipe Again vs Ambition (3 fights and left ot)
ye i remember calar aka wipe again commander begging for lunarforce changes but left to shadowcores after 1 liberty bay battle with new changes
reasons : too much ue spam

fuck all idiots u can bring me 2 backpack with black belt to cormaya ghazbaran resp

ye i remember calar aka wipe again commander begging for lunarforce changes but left to shadowcores after 1 liberty bay battle with new changes
reasons : too much ue spam

fuck all idiots u can bring me 2 backpack with black belt to cormaya ghazbaran resp

Ye sure, Bas aka I don't like Veziv I will never join him bla bla bla, 5mins later You See Bas He's a member of penguins

calar you are shit, lokuf you are shit, and trevor you are shit. What bas said is 100% accurate we were all there at the battle

You are all 2k14 shits where you only made a name on a server with 150 mlvl and 10 bp ssa

now to sit back and read more comments :)

Back