• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

ambition? this team where navid took you from trade channel cuz you're portuguese like him ?
where some guys showed you this forum and since that time you're spamming it with your fake life stories?

hum as far as i remember i was in revolution ventrilo when navid came to speak with some of our members, so i wasnt rly from trade channel but perhaps you must tell to your team mebers where did you played when i was playing sexania in 2006 ?

plus, why are pretending ambition was a tarde team where we all know wipe again cannot rly beat a true trade etam called futurama and blames the lack of players as main reason for the defeat ?

do you understand that you look like a girl, trying to decentralize the argument and change the topic in order to avoid admit that you just lost a ridiculous war to a team that is not even considered a top 50 team

lokuff i knew you are my fan since all the show you made on ventrillo after realize i was trevor, i do even know you only came into ventrilo to hear my voice just like fat calar but you should at least try to hide it better

Ye sure, Bas aka I don't like Veziv I will never join him bla bla bla, 5mins later You See Bas He's a member of penguins

LOL? ahahah calar rly you have problems..there is nobody on this server that will ever be more retarded than you...reasons ?

you claim you have the best team but still you loose to jordi and futurama that ar only playing for fun and barely got a startegy to fights .

you insulted veziv and you still do it very often but you played with him on lunarforce and got crushed by ambition even tho you deny that .

you eat too much and that clearly shows you have no control over your actions

for all the people who do not wanna have war forum go to some other thread or learn the meaning of war forum i bet the people who started it were looking for this kind of comments

calar you are shit, lokuf you are shit, and trevor you are shit. What bas said is 100% accurate we were all there at the battle

You are all 2k14 shits where you only made a name on a server with 150 mlvl and 10 bp ssa

now to sit back and read more comments :)
wooww

Tbh you all should stop being immature and stop writing shit on forum, it's pointless.
Everyone knows who won what battles, who left what team etc, so stop making forum fights and bullshit about it, it just makes u look like a retard.
Wont reply to all br's being themselves (retarded)
Adios

calar you are shit, lokuf you are shit, and trevor you are shit. What bas said is 100% accurate we were all there at the battle

You are all 2k14 shits where you only made a name on a server with 150 mlvl and 10 bp ssa

now to sit back and read more comments :)

haha, aren't you playing on the same ots mr. old into them ?

Last edited:
hum as far as i remember i was in revolution ventrilo when navid came to speak with some of our members, so i wasnt rly from trade channel but perhaps you must tell to your team mebers where did you played when i was playing sexania in 2006 ?

plus, why are pretending ambition was a tarde team where we all know wipe again cannot rly beat a true trade etam called futurama and blames the lack of players as main reason for the defeat ?

do you understand that you look like a girl, trying to decentralize the argument and change the topic in order to avoid admit that you just lost a ridiculous war to a team that is not even considered a top 50 team

lokuff i knew you are my fan since all the show you made on ventrillo after realize i was trevor, i do even know you only came into ventrilo to hear my voice just like fat calar but you should at least try to hide it better

not saying ambition was a trade team, but you were taken there from trade or revolution, same shit.
sure, i've joined vt to see if you also have big mouth there, apparently you don't. Maybe that's because of your virgin voice, don't know that.
won't even respond to this whole futurama thing cuz we all know the truth, you didn't even watch the battle, not mentioning fighting so just there's no point.

not saying ambition was a trade team, but you were taken there from trade or revolution, same shit.
sure, i've joined vt to see if you also have big mouth there, apparently you don't. Maybe that's because of your virgin voice, don't know that.
won't even respond to this whole futurama thing cuz we all know the truth, you didn't even watch the battle, not mentioning fighting so just there's no point.

humm if a team recruits people form trade channel like you said they did it makes them a trade team, are you afraid to keep your words mr lokuff ?

well i dont have any inferiority complex so i dont need to raise my voice to ptove anything, i like a quiet environment and when somebody talks the rest listens ( i was raised like that ) and you couldnt stop talk, just like all your girlfriends including calar thaat was clearly on his period of the month screaming where is trevor...not even joking

yeah you lost to futurama, get over it

I think lokuf should post a pic of himself. We all know what calar and trevor look like can we get a pic of lokuf?

Just curious

I think lokuf should post a pic of himself. We all know what calar and trevor look like can we get a pic of lokuf?

Just curious

haha, now should i post my pic cuz you want me to ? XDD
i've never been curious how you look like, that's odd.

the truth is, i never mix rl life with this game.

Last edited:
I only ask cuz u have a big mouth. I am not taking sides but I wanna see if you are like a salar or something to know if I need to take you seriously or as a kid. You say you keep real life and tibia seperate but you ask others to give you proof about something related to their real life. How old are u btw lokuf?

Last edited:
I only ask cuz u have a big mouth. I am not taking sides but I wanna see if you are like a salar or something to know if I need to take you seriously or as a kid. You say you keep real life and tibia seperate but you ask others to give you proof about something related to their real life. How old are u btw lokuf?

im 20. sure, but i ask him to do it cuz i know he's been lying and he wouldn't give me that anyways ;d

you don't need to take me seriously, i wasn't even writing with you, you just came like out of the blue with some statements :D

lol lokuff you have indeed a big mouth and you contradict yourself, i didn´t posted any pic because i dont need to do it just like you dont need to do it when dino aks you do to so . You know that is virtually impossible to find someone with the exact same name in a bjj federation, but you still say i am lying even tho my name is there ( a portuguese name mixed with german wich in brazil must be like 0,001 % of the population ) . But anyway, you started your attention seek way before this thread, we both know that .

Dino is a neutral here im not the kind of guy that will ask for my team to come and support me on a forum like you , shleder and calar , 3 legendaryplayers that cant beat futurama because they wouldnt let you suply lol...enough is enough have fun on the thread im out : )

Back