• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

gajs continue arguing on this thread and turban gajs will kill u all when u afk botting and make video gajs gajs rly gajs fuck you

Openka.net is warot i said.. NOT rpg shits for brs xD so i dont ruining their business. Shut your mount FKIN retard gopan aka legendary futurama lider...

Cant beliefe that they actually fought about a black belt for over 10 pages :D

Your team left not us, you iDiot ;x
Haha you got something wrong here mate, we left after LB fight against "Vezivs" team, but PRO AMBITION FULL OF OLDARI PLAYERS, left after 3 days against "Wipe Again"
After 4 battles:

First : Carlin fight (you won the first half)
Second : Veno open you lost big time
Third : Thais Fight (lost big time)
Fourth (Last): KAzordoon Blessing def, you got smashed....
Fifth: No fight since you left OT.

So ye

Wipe Again (King's of Twifysoft)

Hi, It's hard to forget about it since I've used this example few times already. When Trevor was saying random shit.

Wipe Again (King's of Twifysoft)

Haha u still happy to win vs us when we just started lunar, playing with lvls 200, people who didnt played this client version ever or any tibia since 8.6 times, where were u when we had our team organised, oh yeah u joined veziv and got raped and then left veziv cause u was emberassed that u were loosing even together with veziv vs us, if you think you would beat the Ambition you see on on decoys video your fucking delusional because we were easily getting unbeatable, like all my teams if i take them serious enough no one will win against them, only we ride,ljecim crew, or style had a chance and you aint no one of them get over it.

ps: aint gonna reply on any of ur shits cause u always talk bullshit anyways and everyone knows it, the only people supporting u is ur weird ass polish people, everyone trolls and insults u and keep talking back to them, i can be nice to you but for me your like jakke of 8.6 a 2 faced person

hope u enjoy ur fantasy dream that u are dominating twifysoft servers in 2014
write it on ur CV will get u far in life

Last edited:
Haha u still happy to win vs us when we just started lunar, playing with lvls 200, people who didnt played this client version ever or any tibia since 8.6 times, where were u when we had our team organised, oh yeah u joined veziv and got raped and then left veziv cause u was emberassed that u were loosing even together with veziv vs us, if you think you would beat the Ambition you see on on decoys video your fucking delusional because we were easily getting unbeatable, like all my teams if i take them serious enough no one will win against them, only we ride,ljecim crew, or style had a chance and you aint no one of them get over it.

ps: aint gonna reply on any of ur shits cause u always talk bullshit anyways and everyone knows it, the only people supporting u is ur weird ass polish people, everyone trolls and insults u and keep talking back to them, i can be nice to you but for me your like jakke of 8.6 a 2 faced person

hope u enjoy ur fantasy dream that u are dominating twifysoft servers in 2014
write it on ur CV will get u far in life

do you really think that it's because of you when you win something ?
the truth is, that best polish players were always split out on two teams,
and you brag about beating veziv&calar's asses, haha we all know how does it look like when they're both on same ventrilo.

tbh, i find you as a good player but there's nothing delightful in your commandering.

Navid are you mad cuz bad? you're the one getting mad, yes it's true u won with Veziv but the reason for this was because he had less people, as far as I remember when I joined veziv with few people from Wipe Again, you guys didn't win but I might be wrong tho.

This is the best part, that retarded Swedish/Dutch people think I'm serious about "King's of Twifysoft" dude get real, do you rly think I care about this game? and achivements of Wipe Again?

Also show me a video when Ambition is beating Veziv's team when we joined him.

Polish Players > Rest (there are some exceptions)

Ye unbeatable on 8.6 ots where the community was split to 3 different servers.
1. Swedish ot that all "pro" swedish teams played (Into Them, Style and some others)
2. Good Polish ot that all pro polish teams played (We Ride, Ljecim, KMB, Conglo)
3. Polish ot that was played by not so good teams

Wipe Again (Best team on twifysoft servers) known as King's of twifysoft.

Last edited:
do you really think that it's because of you when you win something ?
the truth is, that best polish players were always split out on two teams,
and you brag about beating veziv&calar's asses, haha we all know how does it look like when they're both on same ventrilo.

tbh, i find you as a good player but there's nothing delightful in your commandering.

dumbass there is 10000 polish on tibia no shit there will be more than 1 team. And besides you guys act like animals anyways so ofc you fight against each other. Keep your lunarforce/shadowcores dreams alive boys. Tibia is hard in 2k14 I heard.

p.s Whats really funny is that every battle that has ever existed on either of these 2 servers would end like this. You stand next to each other pump ssa and who is higher lvl/more ssa/can last longer wins. And ofc ue spam for 700 800 if that doesnt work. Absolutely no fucking skill and yet you are happy. I never seen a team do a fallback or anything of that sorts. Impressive put it on your resume.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you Muslim /\
I'm quite amazed that you didn't say anything about "Respect"

Navid are you mad cuz bad? you're the one getting mad, yes it's true u won with Veziv but the reason for this was because he had less people, as far as I remember when I joined veziv with few people from Wipe Again, you guys didn't win but I might be wrong tho.

This is the best part, that retarded Swedish/Dutch people think I'm serious about "King's of Twifysoft" dude get real, do you rly think I care about this game? and achivements of Wipe Again?

Also show me a video when Ambition is beating Veziv's team when we joined him.

Polish Players > Rest (there are some exceptions)

Ye unbeatable on 8.6 ots where the community was split to 3 different servers.
1. Swedish ot that all "pro" swedish teams played (Into Them, Style and some others)
2. Good Polish ot that all pro polish teams played (We Ride, Ljecim, KMB, Conglo)
3. Polish ot that was played by not so good teams

Wipe Again (Best team on twifysoft servers) known as King's of twifysoft.

I told you before dont speak on 8.6 idiot. You didnt play. We played for 2-3 years against ljecim we ride ndk and the rest. Jesus christ

Back