• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

Nice bro,
If your in need of cash, wouldn't souleaters be a good option for you?

@Evull

Thanks for the support, glad to know someone cares ^^.

@Beo

Yeah, they would be If I had a decent set. The set im using at the moment feels like paper even on lizards.

Warmode started today.. This one is bigger.. More people, more levels, more battles.

Our highest level is 250~ ek.. Their highest lvl is 308 MS and 271 ek~.

Tibiacast is open right now and battle will start about 16:30 CET!

Fucked up battle.. They had more people than us but that wouldnt make a difference if the ruling guild didnt came and attacked redskulls/mwalled us off/pushed us.

Anway heres some screens:

5IdsK.png

xoaCr.png

CljF9.png

6C31.png

lGKpP.png

Anndddd lastly... How many we were:

5wD8p.png

Much thanks to Pecax for being on my cast and taking ALL those screens!

You probably died or my Internet stopped because I couldn't get back into the broadcast. Tell me the summary once you are done fighting.

You probably died or my Internet stopped because I couldn't get back into the broadcast. Tell me the summary once you are done fighting.

Dont know what happened to be honest... But one thing I know for sure:

18:47 Opponent Seerion of the Norrlands was killed by Sukoden and Nestro fera and Zoljx and Galix Tria and Entybal and Grzesio Allerioner and Juziu Error and Paleq Doni and Brady Druid and Boczek Skyends and Romaron Cros and Shatan Serduszko and Groub and Theon Mart and Baterflu and Light Puma. The new score is 74:55 frags (limit 500).

74:55 to us.. And 8-10 frags did not count cause they died 5+ times today.

RAPE!

Also, we got their highest lvl for the first time, 308 MS:

Apr 01 2012, 18:51:28 CEST Crushed at Level 308 by Baterflu, Boczek Skyends, Don Boczello Allerioner, Groub, Mistozord, Nestro fera, Romaron Cros, Sukoden, Theon Mart, Vanixis and Zoljx.
Assisted by Brady Druid, Galix Tria, Shatan Serduszko and Tulericor Deleka.

Got lvl 156 back and did some souleaters.. Heres two screenshots.

nmGtd.jpg

And the loot:

hMn5J.jpg

Did 90%~ of lvl there.

And warlocks are fun BUT with SD they might give me some waste.. And with exori mort the exp is really low ^^.

Back