• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team MalaysiaOTS [8.60] Real-Map

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score

Hello OTland's! :)

I'm started with an new project i'm calling MalaysiaOTS.
I'm working almost from now 12h per day on this. And that's why i'm think .. It would be good with someone ho want to do this with me!
Like i said , its an RL-map , medium exprates.
I'm searching for everything , so post here where do you are from , your age and your earlier experience from open-tibia. And last what you can work with.

Regards MalaysiaOTS!

Last edited:
I'm interested in this. I just come back to otland, since it's holiday, and I want to do some rl project coz i have lot of time now. I had rl map servers before, I had one with 1000 players. And that's not joke. That was 2 years ago I think, or last year, i don't remember atm.
Well i have experience in making rl servers. It's not so hard anyway. But I would like to work with you. Tell me what do you think.

I'm interested in this. I just come back to otland, since it's holiday, and I want to do some rl project coz i have lot of time now. I had rl map servers before, I had one with 1000 players. And that's not joke. That was 2 years ago I think, or last year,

whats the name of the server you had

Name: Aymen
Earlier Works: I've Worked whit zaxeria project whit my bro 4muki4, and i have been staff member on many other ots :)
Experience Well you'll see.
Languages i talk: Finnish, Swedish, english, arabic
Position Aplying for: scripter or mapper :)

12 days working on real map ot?

<stage if ot get people="10" then your great>

u must work alot alot more to get ppl in a rl map ot..

Name: Aymen
Earlier Works: I've Worked whit zaxeria project whit my bro 4muki4, and i have been staff member on many other ots :)
Experience Well you'll see.
Languages i talk: Finnish, Swedish, english, arabic
Position Aplying for: scripter or mapper :)

Add me on skype and lets talk more! jonas.hagstrom12

I'm interested in this. I just come back to otland, since it's holiday, and I want to do some rl project coz i have lot of time now. I had rl map servers before, I had one with 1000 players. And that's not joke. That was 2 years ago I think, or last year, i don't remember atm.
Well i have experience in making rl servers. It's not so hard anyway. But I would like to work with you. Tell me what do you think.

Add me on skype and lets talk more! jonas.hagstrom12

Back