• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map importing issue

gunmetal

Reaction score
Ok so ive been trying to figure out how to get this to work
Basically i have my OT map where the dimensions are 2048x2048 and i downloaded a yalahar map that id like to add to my server but the dimensions on that map are 65000x65000. when i tried importing it using prest tutorial it went off screen i guess and wasnt succesful. earlier i imported a piece for my map and that worked out perfect, i guess since the dimensions of both maps were the same.

How can i get this to work? any help is greatly appreciated

Ok but lets say i want that piece close to my current city how would i change that? currently the spot that yalahar map is in is around 35,000s and my town area is at 1000

- - - Updated - - -

anybody? :/ really would like to make this happen

You can choose a location while importing the map, although it will add the x and y to the current location of the map you are importing. So if the map is in the left upper corner (so with pos x:0 y:0) it will come on the exact location you import it. If it's somehere else, you can calculate it to get them on the position you want.
But a more easy way is what Loney said. Just copy and paste the map from the other map into your current map by using shift to select the map and ctrl to scroll to higher and lower floors.

Oh so it is possible to select upper and lower floors to copy? i thought that worked with only one floor at a time. Hmm could you elaborate on the copying of multiple floors.

Yes, you can copy more floors at the same time, just hold shirt and ctrl at the same time. Then select the part you want to copy and scroll with your mouse to go to other floors and select them too. If you have selected all the floors, you can click copy and you can paste it to the place you want.

Back