• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] Pokemon Galaxy [Custom][OFFICIAL BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sure I could find and exploit many bugs. This is just the Pokemon Dash Advanced 1.4_f (or slightly different distro) without any changes other than some mapping. Enjoy the many, many bugs that I've found and removed from Tibiapoke. ITS WORSE!

Ehm Rohans pokemon server sucks more! all pokemons are lvl 20 and its download, run too + the map is also downloaded with few edits. So tosuxo shut up!

Ehm Rohans pokemon server sucks more! all pokemons are lvl 20 and its download, run too + the map is also downloaded with few edits. So tosuxo shut up!

That would be correct, if it wasn't all bullshit.
I'm standing next to a lvl 6 pidgey, with a lvl 16 pidgeotto a few sqm away. That was changed a LONG time ago. They now have a level and can be 10% above or below it. So if you're going to discredit a server, at least know facts.
Also, the map is being pretty much re-made from scratch. But you wouldn't know that because your head's too far up your own arse.

Oh I'm sure I could find and exploit many bugs. This is just the Pokemon Dash Advanced 1.4_f (or slightly different distro) without any changes other than some mapping. Enjoy the many, many bugs that I've found and removed from Tibiapoke. ITS WORSE!

Come and exploit the bugs noob :), you no can have a small challenge? LOOSER JAJAJAJAJA, this its a custom distro newbie, all of the players who are playing this right now can say if TRUE or not.

That would be correct, if it wasn't all bullshit.
I'm standing next to a lvl 6 pidgey, with a lvl 16 pidgeotto a few sqm away. That was changed a LONG time ago. They now have a level and can be 10% above or below it. So if you're going to discredit a server, at least know facts.
Also, the map is being pretty much re-made from scratch. But you wouldn't know that because your head's too far up your own arse.
Shut up, you ve pwned by Otswe :/

tosuxo i know you a long time ago and i know you are a person which doesnt like anyone. You hate all other otservers and your server is much better. How does it go with Harry potter server oh right it suck because the custom spirites is only 3 brooms. Hagrid is a cyclop (LOL)! so tosuxo stop criticize other server to make your and rohan server look better. I ALMOST FORGOT IS THE SERVER BETA OR WHAT? THEY RESTART AFTER FEW WEEKS WHEN PLAYER BOUGHT PREMIUM.

Come and exploit the bugs noob :), you no can have a small challenge? LOOSER JAJAJAJAJA, this its a custom distro newbie.

Shut up, you ve pwned by Otswe :/

https://i.imgur.com/skgQO.jpg
Really? Because this looks like pokémon that aren't level 20? Want more screenshots?

Also, "looser jajajaja" says it all. Ironic username.

This is the distro you're using:
Pokemon Dash Advanced (Continuação Do Dash) - XTibia - A sua comunidade de Tibia e OTserv

Possibly updated to 1.4_f as you have the dll injection. You haven't even fixed the wrong effect for failed pokémon catch attempt, you've downloaded and ran a server with no changes. Yet TibiaPoke has a whole world of changes compared to this crud.

Also otswe, that was just a scripting project for me. I'm not a sprite artist. I don't care that I'm not a spriter. I'm a rather damn good scripter. Something your server lacks clearly. Now stfu.

Wow when did you guys change the level of the pokes after a few weeks and including restart so you claim players money, did it took so long time! I dont recommend Rohan-Pokemon Server!

I dont say that pg is good server but it says beta, so it means that still need bug fixses.

Whole Rohan server is bugged, raped up and down. Still you guys dont have the gutts to say its beta!

Wow when did you guys change the level of the pokes after a few weeks and including restart so you claim players money, did it took so long time! I dont recommend Rohan-Pokemon Server!

I dont say that pg is good server but it says beta, so it means that still need bug fixses.

Whole Rohan server is bugged, raped up and down. Still you guys dont have the gutts to say its beta!

I joined the project around 3 months ago or so. There have been changes beyond what you would know since I joined.

As for the change of level of wild pokémon? It's one of the first things I did on the new distro.

There has been only TWO major resets. All of which only reset the CHARACTERS table, which isn't anything to do with premium days. Only in the last 2 weeks has the Diamond Shop been added, so it was not affected at all with the resets.

This server will last... maybe 1 month before it suddenly disappears.

PG will not survive long time, becuase i have seen his server befor didnt last few days :/

https://i.imgur.com/skgQO.jpg
Really? Because this looks like pokémon that aren't level 20? Want more screenshots?
25a3zud.png

Yeah, true level system (Where fuck are the wild?)

Also, "looser jajajaja" says it all. Ironic username.
Its a valid username in your case.

No, exe proof:
- Open Tibia Server - Pokemon Galaxy Beta (Exe: Server: Pokemon Galaxy Online (PG) 1.0)
So, what BR distro we are using?

Possibly updated to 1.4_f as you have the dll injection. You haven't even fixed the wrong effect for failed pokémon catch attempt, you've downloaded and ran a server with no changes. Yet TibiaPoke has a whole world of changes compared to this crud.
The dll injection doesn't care, Pokemon KPDO have it, so, KPDO its Dash advanced too?, no, you are wrong.

So, go and spam on your shitty bugged server, and get out of here looser.

PG will not survive long time, becuase i have seen his server befor didnt last few days :/
We have now 1 month online fixing bugs and adding new content (The thread will be deleted this days because a wrong posting area, i have the other threads on OTServ.es, PokemonHispano and more areas.), so, we are going to close tomorrow? The response its no.

I joined the project around 3 months ago or so. There have been changes beyond what you would know since I joined.

As for the change of level of wild pokémon? It's one of the first things I did on the new distro.

There has been only TWO major resets. All of which only reset the CHARACTERS table, which isn't anything to do with premium days. Only in the last 2 weeks has the Diamond Shop been added, so it was not affected at all with the resets.

This server will last... maybe 1 month before it suddenly disappears.
The people will play that? bro, you only are making that proyect only for MONEY MAKING, we do not are doing that shit, only we are studing more lua.

i will not recomend to play TIBIAPOKE IF YOU DON WANT TO MAKE CASH WASTE.

Last edited:
i will not recomend to play TIBIAPOKE IF YOU DON WANT TO MAKE CASH WASTE.

If that sentence made sense I'd have a chance of being offended.

My interpretations:
You can't make money in tibiapoke
Tibiapoke is made just to make money (which is so far from true as the costs are WAY higher than revenue)
GeniusGuy is a moron

All but the last are false.

Quit trying to claim you made the entire fucking server. You're not fooling ANYONE. It's a Pokemon Dash Advance distro with a KPDO client modified to connect to your server. Even a retarded 12 year old such as yourself should know that?

Anyway, I may have some fun with your weak security later. Cya!

ehh will the host change location after the beta? or will it still be in mexico?

If that sentence made sense I'd have a chance of being offended.

My interpretations:
You can't make money in tibiapoke
Tibiapoke is made just to make money (which is so far from true as the costs are WAY higher than revenue)
GeniusGuy is a moron
I would talk Rohan Ots looser.

Quit trying to claim you made the entire fucking server. You're not fooling ANYONE. It's a Pokemon Dash Advance distro with a KPDO client modified to connect to your server. Even a retarded 12 year old such as yourself should know that?
Make a screenshot when you post if "we are using Pokemon Dash Advanced", I am not you.

Anyway, I may have some fun with your weak security later. Cya!
Weak security?, its a local test.

ehh will the host change location after the beta? or will it still be in mexico?
That will be changed to europe, maybe germany

I would talk Rohan Ots looser.
Make a screenshot when you post if "we are using Pokemon Dash Advanced", I am not you.

I took over the project from RoHaN not too long ago. So I think I'd know about the server by now. Also, only a loser would spell loser as "looser". I'm not loose. Therefore I can't be looser than something.

Also, I think the proof it's a Pokémon Dash Advanced server is in the fact that the catch animation is wrong in both yours and verbatim of the distro. It also has the same spelling errors. What more proof would you need? Idiot.

I took over the project from RoHaN not too long ago. So I think I'd know about the server by now. Also, only a loser would spell loser as "looser". I'm not loose. Therefore I can't be looser than something.
Anyway you are that.

Also, I think the proof it's a Pokémon Dash Advanced server is in the fact that the catch animation is wrong in both yours and verbatim of the distro. It also has the same spelling errors. What more proof would you need? Idiot.
Yeah, catch system, only that? you sucks, in anyway this game are better than that shit of rohan ots.

Anyway you are that.

Yeah, catch system, only that? you sucks, in anyway this game are better than that shit of rohan ots.

And this is why your server will die. You think your server's the best. It's not. It's a download and run with a modified map.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.