• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Gamemaster Application

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
Well, since I haven't played tibia for a while I thought I would get back into it, the position I love most is being able to help new players, whether it being telling them how stuff works and just generally answering questions through the help channel, well now I will tell you a bit about my previous work, I began being a tutor on an old fun little server, not many players online but it was fun, I worked my way To Gamemaster until eventually the server went downhill, that server was called fyloria, a few months on I began work as a part time CM on a beta server I forgot the name but I was just a helper, then I had another few jobs until the servers went down and I quit tibia in 2012 then started playing again on 28th September 2013 and I guess I haven't had the chance to be a staff member on any servers since 2013, but I have had lots of experience playing tibia from the beginning of 2006, thank you for reading, if you have any questions please reply below.
Lubo.
EDIT:
I am of age 19 I live in the UK I only speak English but use a translator if needed
I can bring to your server, a fun experience for new players without abusing my powers I will always keep the server fun for everyone in a suitable way, I'll always keep the help channel open to see if anybody has any complaints or questions and happily tend to them.

Last edited:
I'd advice you to work a little harder in your Gamemaster Application, as your application lacks information such as, your age, language(s), what you can offer the server, etc... anyways, good luck.

Regards,
Riki

I'd advice you to work a little harder in your Gamemaster Application, as your application lacks information such as, your age, language(s), what you can offer the server, etc... anyways, good luck.

Regards,
Riki
Thank you

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
It would probably be better to apply for a position on server you enjoy playing.
Also instead of asking to be a gm why not ask for a position as a tutor and work your way up the ladder :)

It would probably be better to apply for a position on server you enjoy playing.
Also instead of asking to be a gm why not ask for a position as a tutor and work your way up the ladder :)
I like the sound of that

I need someone who plays Whi World and writes down every question he has and other players have about in-game mechanics/lore.
These questions will be then answered trough game itself. (npc says or item look information explain or whatever) The point is to make game self explanatory.

Also much easier to add new effect objects to game if somebody knows how game works balance wise. I certainly don't.

If Whi World is something you would be part of and above is something you can help with then let me know.

Still looking for work!
Only interested in long term professional servers.
NO DOWNLOAD AND RUN SERVERS!

Still looking for work!
Only interested in long term professional servers.
NO DOWNLOAD AND RUN SERVERS!
you still haven't said anything, you only said you are interested but not replied to my answer.

Well, since I haven't played tibia for a while I thought I would get back into it, the position I love most is being able to help new players, whether it being telling them how stuff works and just generally answering questions through the help channel, well now I will tell you a bit about my previous work, I began being a tutor on an old fun little server, not many players online but it was fun, I worked my way To Gamemaster until eventually the server went downhill, that server was called fyloria, a few months on I began work as a part time CM on a beta server I forgot the name but I was just a helper, then I had another few jobs until the servers went down and I quit tibia in 2012 then started playing again on 28th September 2013 and I guess I haven't had the chance to be a staff member on any servers since 2013, but I have had lots of experience playing tibia from the beginning of 2006, thank you for reading, if you have any questions please reply below.
Lubo.
EDIT:
I am of age 19 I live in the UK I only speak English but use a translator if needed
I can bring to your server, a fun experience for new players without abusing my powers I will always keep the server fun for everyone in a suitable way, I'll always keep the help channel open to see if anybody has any complaints or questions and happily tend to them.

Recommended Guy!
+1

"whitevo, post: 2277047, member: 209563"]you still haven't said anything, you only said you are interested but not replied to my answer.

I dont understand what you want me to do.

Asked this in PM
What character is yours?
Is there any questions or things you didn't understand how it works or why?

I would try to play with you today or maybe i find somebody who will. If you got time.
This way you can start trying semi-bosses.

Said what kind of help I need here.
I need someone who plays Whi World and writes down every question he has and other players have about in-game mechanics/lore.
These questions will be then answered trough game itself. (npc says or item look information explain or whatever) The point is to make game self explanatory.

Also much easier to add new effect objects to game if somebody knows how game works balance wise. I certainly don't.

If Whi World is something you would be part of and above is something you can help with then let me know.
Which ones you don't understand?

Back