• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

If you want I can skype you and help ya out. I just started playing again since this awesome update came out. :)
Busy today, maybe on the weekend :3
But was just saying as a general thing, maybe something to re-look at to maybe make the tutorial and instructions more clear for people. Or maybe I'm just stupid idk..

HALP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
20r0612.png

It seems my character is still bugged. I still have unlimited cap as well as problems with missing boxes. :(

A temp solution was put into action, thanks. :)

Last edited:
Well, it does seems that you gotta end Lea's task in order to get out of Bawfuria, not only being lvl 20.. :(

HALP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
20r0612.png

It seems my character is still bugged. I still have unlimited cap as well as problems with missing boxes. :(

A temp solution was put into action, thanks. :)

Your character appears to be hella bugged. I assume it's one of the old ones from the first several months of testing? Necronia was really buggy then, and so were many of the characters. Mind you, the cap bug still persists, but I doubt anything on the isle of judgement would trigger it.

Please message me ingame and we will resolve your problems asap by resetting your char's properties.

Well, it does seems that you gotta end Lea's task in order to get out of Bawfuria, not only being lvl 20.. :(

That's true. That has always been a requirement. (To make sure that players are familiar with all the skills before they leave)

I came on again the other day to give it another crack, when into smithing. Man is that shit confusing. I had no idea what I was doing at all even with the help menu tutorial thing open.

Busy today, maybe on the weekend :3
But was just saying as a general thing, maybe something to re-look at to maybe make the tutorial and instructions more clear for people. Or maybe I'm just stupid idk..

Would you be as kind as to describe what exactly is confusing?
There are literally 3 steps described in 1 sentence each, with a picture accompanying them to show you what has to be done. For anyone who knows English (and you seem like you do), I fail to see how this would be a problem. It really doesn't get simpler than this, but if you can clarify where exactly the problem lies, it would be nice so I can see if an issue exists with the way it is explained. I can also assist you ingame anytime, just PM me when you see me !online. (Shiva)

VsHM1uo.png

Yeah it's a super old character and mine was particular more buggier than the rest of the characters. It seems that Silence was able to fix my capacity bug but, the missing quest box still remains unfixed and I'm sure ill be needing it in the near future! As Silence fixed my capacity bug it seems to have sprung another problem. Now my food points (Vitoa A, Vitoa B, etc..) are bugged. The numbers on them are the same as always but it doesn't have any effect when I eat food. When I eat food its basically like I'm a new character and it heals the bare minimum which is a huge problem. I'll be on when I can and hopefully you guys can provide a fix.

Yeah it's a super old character and mine was particular more buggier than the rest of the characters. It seems that Silence was able to fix my capacity bug but, the missing quest box still remains unfixed and I'm sure ill be needing it in the near future! As Silence fixed my capacity bug it seems to have sprung another problem. Now my food points (Vitoa A, Vitoa B, etc..) are bugged. The numbers on them are the same as always but it doesn't have any effect when I eat food. When I eat food its basically like I'm a new character and it heals the bare minimum which is a huge problem. I'll be on when I can and hopefully you guys can provide a fix.

No problem, I believe I know how to fix that. I'll be online for the majority of today, so pm me anytime. I'm even online right now. We'll get your char fixed up, no worries!

Your character appears to be hella bugged. I assume it's one of the old ones from the first several months of testing? Necronia was really buggy then, and so were many of the characters. Mind you, the cap bug still persists, but I doubt anything on the isle of judgement would trigger it.

Please message me ingame and we will resolve your problems asap by resetting your char's properties.

That's true. That has always been a requirement. (To make sure that players are familiar with all the skills before they leave)

Would you be as kind as to describe what exactly is confusing?
There are literally 3 steps described in 1 sentence each, with a picture accompanying them to show you what has to be done. For anyone who knows English (and you seem like you do), I fail to see how this would be a problem. It really doesn't get simpler than this, but if you can clarify where exactly the problem lies, it would be nice so I can see if an issue exists with the way it is explained. I can also assist you ingame anytime, just PM me when you see me !online. (Shiva)

VsHM1uo.png
That looks way nicer that way. I probably had the issue cause of the orange background or something? Must of just threw my eyes outa wack.

That looks way nicer that way. I probably had the issue cause of the orange background or something? Must of just threw my eyes outa wack.

I don't know :/

Well, if you prefer reading these tutorials on this background, you can always visit our website's library page and read up.

Maybe they encountered a problem, because that's what might happen when u deploy an update.
Patience is gold.

I cant log in, seems to be another restart or something?
Maybe they encountered a problem, because that's what might happen when u deploy an update.
Patience is gold.

There was another announced restart. We are/were testing some issues that required only the staff members to be online so we closed the server for a while and did a couple of restarts.

It's back up and Tarjei says he intends to do no more tests for now so you can login!

Great job Shiva and staff, conqueria looking pretty neat!, so far so good, I just explored the whole sewers as far as I know, perhaps theres some other secrets I havent found and well it took me plenty of time hehe, I cant wait to see more content coming in order to test it.

Greetings, Liro.

"Don't accidentally squirt yourself with water from this scepter, someone might think you peed yourself. [Using] this item will make your target [wet].
Cooldown: 30s."
33ms7yt.jpg

Back