• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

@HalfAway has a very nice host! <3
Totally agree!

I'd have to speak to him about it. All depends on what kind of DDoS protection and PC config he can offer.

On another note, I just downloaded some video editing software so I'll probably record a showcase of some class on Necronia.
What would you guys be most interested in seeing?

(Swordsman, Berserker, Defender, Wildheart, Hunter, Spearman, Marksman, Shadowstriker, Spellcaster, Necromancer or Saint?)

I'd have to speak to him about it. All depends on what kind of DDoS protection and PC config he can offer.

On another note, I just downloaded some video editing software so I'll probably record a showcase of some class on Necronia.

(Swordsman, Berserker, Defender, Wildheart, Hunter, Spearman, Marksman, Shadowstriker, Spellcaster, Necromancer or Saint?)

The ultimate thing to do would of course be to make a video for each vocation. Now I know this would take a lot of hours to complete but I believe it could be worth it in the long run.

As I play a wildheart now on the closed beta I would LOVE to see some high level (at least like 50-60+) gameplay.

Why not all :D

It would be cool to see The Hunter, because I think he has the coolest setup with his creatures, but yeh should do one for each class like every 2 weeks! <3

I decided to do a mage class, so I went with Saint this time. The video is currently rendering so it will be up in about 2~ hours (hopefully). It's almost 15 mins long :O
Like @Ceejzor here suggested, I'll probably make more class previews every 2 weeks or so, because this one took a lot of time to make and I don't think I can invest that much time into this type of stuff at this point of Necronia's development.
However, it was a fun time and I hope it will give you all a good insight into each class to help you decide what to play.

Next one will probably be marksman or hunter from the ranger classes, and probably wildheart/swordsman from the warrior classes.

wplU8a7.png

Alright, I suppose the video is ready now. Take a look at the class preview for Saint here:

You might need to put on HD and fullscreen in order to actually read anything from the recorded interface. Something went wrong with my Sony Vegas settings and the video didn't turn out as good in quality as I thought it would.
Couldn't bother to do another 2 hours of rendering, so it is what it is for now. The next one will be better. </3

Halfaway hosts my project and does a great job.

Your project is pretty mindblowing shadowsong. Amazing work you do, you truly inspire/lead the otland community.

Alright, I suppose the video is ready now. Take a look at the class preview for Saint here:

You might need to put on HD and fullscreen in order to actually read anything from the recorded interface. Something went wrong with my Sony Vegas settings and the video didn't turn out as good in quality as I thought it would.
Couldn't bother to do another 2 hours of rendering, so it is what it is for now. The next one will be better. </3

good video and explaination

Last edited:
good video and explaination

And good to hear that! :D

Halfaway hosts my project and does a great job.

Your project is pretty mindblowing shadowsong. Amazing work you do, you truly inspire/lead the otland community.

I'll have it under my considerations. I've got Halfaway on skype, we've been in touch before so I'll speak to him once the time comes to find out more information. Thanks for the recommendation and the compliment. ^_^

Back