• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

no so u manasit with 3 noob chars 24/7 shut up
is it going to be warmode system?
make good frag system like 5 frags for rs and 8 for ban, frag dissapear in 6h-8h.

lol u can still make manachars even if manafluids are op

this is 7.4, manafluids give avr 45~ mana. go play 7.7 if u want better manafluids.

if he buffs manafluids sorc will be so fucking op he might as well delete the other classes.

I really hate how nobody realises that peninsula tomb is the main leveling source. There needs to be other spots, every single team just camps a tomb beyond the flame and stays there for their lives. Can you please change a few things around to make Faloria different? -__________-

I really hate how nobody realises that peninsula tomb is the main leveling source. There needs to be other spots, every single team just camps a tomb beyond the flame and stays there for their lives. Can you please change a few things around to make Faloria different? -__________-

There are already plans and updates planned to avoid this, as we are all very aware of the issue. We will not abandon the server after a week. Instead we will keep the game interesting for everyone and keep improving it along with the community! More information about this will be available shortly after launch.

Okay good! And I had no intentions on saying you'll abandon it by the way, I just hate how every single oldschool rl map people rush to level 30, make 3 chars for gfbs and camp tomb. It's played out and boring.

I just really hope there will be teams playing here to war against, also I hope its gonna be up at saturday, sunday would just suck! :/

Magic and skill rates? (Prays to god for a server that isn't going to be a sorcerer server...)
4x Magic Rate and 6x Skill rate
It should work well with the rest of our formulas and is tested before (without everyone playing sorcerer).

gogo open it tmorrow ;) 13.09 or today even like 20;00 if u got everything rdy? i think ppls would join and dont get scared if theres like 80 ppls on start they will come when they'll find out the server is pretty good ;)

and make exp from 151-200 x2 and after 201 like u said 1,6
cuz it will go too fast from 100 to 200 on 3,2

Launch date is now nailed to Sunday 18.00 GMT+1 and advertisement/countdown at otservlist.org has been bought.

Sorry, but it was the only day that would work and it gives us one extra day to prepare everything and advertise. Thanks all for the feedback though!

Create account here!

Last edited:
What have you done to buff paladins/knight? And btw, 6x skill is very slow and 4x magic level is really quick when u take mana reg buff into consideration

What have you done to buff paladins/knight? And btw, 6x skill is very slow and 4x magic level is really quick when u take mana reg buff into consideration

Server I play on now is 3x magic 5x skills, after 2~ weeks of playing, always using mana and only 2 mana per second, im only ml 55. 2 weeks for that ml is decent I think xD I wont play here though, already on a lowrate, cant do 2 :p