• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] (lowrate) Faloria REAL 7.4 RPG/PVP OVER 7 MONTHS ONLINE

What have you done to buff paladins/knight? And btw, 6x skill is very slow and 4x magic level is really quick when u take mana reg buff into consideration
Vocations are as balanced as possible, and you should hopefully see a variation between them (not only sorcerers). If changes are needed, they will be made through votes among the community.

Magic is very op in comparison to skill rates. Will be a mage infested server as all mid rates are. Not sure why nobody wants to balance skill rates so eks are worth playing.

Magic is very op in comparison to skill rates. Will be a mage infested server as all mid rates are. Not sure why nobody wants to balance skill rates so eks are worth playing.
Trust me, I know exactly what you mean, and we are doing our best to avoid this. What is, for you, a balanced skill rate?
For us, it does not only come down to gaining skills as a paladin or mage, but to encourage people to play these vocations in other ways aswell.

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean, and we are doing our best to avoid this. What is, for you, a balanced skill rate?
For us, it does not only come down to gaining skills as a paladin or mage, but to encourage people to play these vocations in other ways aswell.

People ask what you have done for paladins/knights and you just say "we're aware of this problem, we're working on it"

That's not an answer to the question.

People ask what you have done for paladins/knights and you just say "we're aware of this problem, we're working on it"

That's not an answer to the question.

Gaining experience as a mage will be extremly limited unless you hunt with a knight/paladin. The knight or paladin will gladly hunt with the mage because of the shared experience, since it will be good for both of them.

You can no longer stairjump on Faloria, which means defeating harder creatures such as Demon or hunting Dragons/Dragon Lords on lower levels will be impossible without massive waste and risk.

Some other example of minor changes that will make it easier for Paladins:
Do not need to pick up spears.
Do not need to pick up stones.
Spears and stones does not break as easiliy as on real Tibia.
You conjure two power bolts, instead of one.

Amoaz....

how many Mana and HP /sec for all vocations?
All those values are for promoted vocations:

Master sorcerer/Elder druid
Mana: 1 mana/sec
HP: 1 hp/12sec

Elite knight
Mana: 1 mana/3sec
HP: 1 hp/4sec

Royal Paladin
Mana: 2 mana/3sec
HP: 1 hp/6sec

Gaining experience as a mage will be extremly limited unless you hunt with a knight/paladin. The knight or paladin will gladly hunt with the mage because of the shared experience, since it will be good for both of them.

You can no longer stairjump on Faloria, which means defeating harder creatures such as Demon or hunting Dragons/Dragon Lords on lower levels will be impossible without massive waste and risk.

Some other example of minor changes that will make it easier for Paladins:
Do not need to pick up spears.
Do not need to pick up stones.
Spears and stones does not break as easiliy as on real Tibia.
You conjure two power bolts, instead of one.

Thank you for the reply! Have you boosted the damage? Knights/Paladins damage on 7.4 was extremely low. Barely did a knight hit 200 + on a monster, even with 90 axe and SCA.

Thank you for the reply! Have you boosted the damage? Knights/Paladins damage on 7.4 was extremely low. Barely did a knight hit 200 + on a monster, even with 90 axe and SCA.
The damage is slightly boosted.*
Paladin hits are still viable and not underpowered.

(Ive tested this with both vocations)
Edit: *For knights!

Last edited:
theres no need to buff an rps hits, there sd damage does quite enough considering the fact they arent mages and have tons more hp

theres no need to buff an rps hits, there sd damage does quite enough considering the fact they arent mages and have tons more hp

Did not read his statement carefully enough and changed my reply. What you are stating here is true and we too share that opinion.

Sure, i agree. I do believe that sorcerer's Ultimate Explosion needs to be nerfed due to it being so strong at higher levels. I'm just worried 90% of the server will play sorcerer's just like on every other "midrate too highrate" server exept for classicus because they actually gave paladins and knights good base damage and new weapons.

Sure, i agree. I do believe that sorcerer's Ultimate Explosion needs to be nerfed due to it being so strong at higher levels. I'm just worried 90% of the server will play sorcerer's just like on every other "midrate too highrate" server exept for classicus because they actually gave paladins and knights good base damage and new weapons.

tbh i feel knights need to hit harder, i agree with u there lol a high lvl ek hits shit compared to an rp and mage

With less then 24 hours until launch, and over 150 accounts created, the real website has now been launched!
A few features are still missing though (as houses) but will be added very soon!

Check out @Chris amazing work now at http://faloria.eu/

Client is now also available, and can be downloaded here: http://faloria.eu/downloads

Last edited:
4x Magic rate should turn skill rate to 9x in my opinion. Also a good way to balance it is to change health regeneration, another thing barely anyone does. Nobody wants to spend weeks training to get 90 90 on a server this easy to level on. Also you can change rings to increase skills by say 6-8x and/or change to 45-60 minutes so they are worth using because as of now almost everyone uses life rings instead.

Master sorcerer/Elder druid

Mana: 1 mana/1sec
HP: 1 hp/12sec

Elite knight
Mana: 1 mana/3sec
HP: 3 hp/3sec

Royal Paladin
Mana: 2 mana/3sec
HP: 2 hp/6sec

i like his point about skills rate and the rates, not about the rings tho, because if it was 6-8 skills increased thatd be a bit op if u had 90 axe ud have 96-98

Still cant tell which the best voc will be lmao