• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New pay for Premium!

I think he means that he hopes otland staff will add sms shop for otland premium :p

on topic: they won't, but a moneyvoucher and load up ur paypal like the good old days :p

Add Options Pay for premium for SMS.
I think the sms payment option isn't used because the company takes like 60% of the money then there isn't much left over 9 * .6 = 5.4 - 9 = 3.6 :(

I don't think they will add SMS Payment since this is considered as a donation for keeping the forums up, using SMS companies would take atleast 3 months to receive 30% of the money you've made. So that would just be a waste, I don't think their point is to collect as many premium users as possible but to get enough money to run the forums and keep the staff motivated by working on the TFS.

What are otland premium features anyway? TFS is available for all now, premium board never had any exclusive scripts, badge under avatar is hard to notice.

What are otland premium features anyway? TFS is available for all now, premium board never had any exclusive scripts, badge under avatar is hard to notice.

Well, to be honest, nothing other than another inactive board. But I still buy Premium to support the team behind OTLand.

Back