• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Think about possibility to remove empty sprites (except first one) thanks by one click function.
It would be amazing :)

Nice work! This feature will be very useless :D
@EdMignari any plan to update OB to new Tibia versions ? ( Recent changes in dat )

Just as I said here, a lot of things need to be changed. Most who want the version 10.57+ is just to get the new sprites, so I don't know if it's worth the work. There are other priorities and improvements to the program.

useful****** xDDD

lol

useful****** xDDD

I can't edit the post :(

Just as I said here, a lot of things need to be changed. Most who want the version 10.57+ is just to get the new sprites, so I don't know if it's worth the work. There are other priorities and improvements to the program.

I want the new dat structure =x
Since this new changes in dat will be very usefull in future, i think this worth xD

Someone know what's going on?

Error: Unknown flag. flag=0x64, previous=0x0, category=Item, id=106.
at nail.otlib.things::ThingSerializer$/readProperties6()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/loadThingTypeList()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/readBytes()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/load()
at nail.objectbuilder.core::ObjectBuilderWorker/onLoadFiles()
at nail.signals::Signal/dispatch()
at nail.workers::ApplicationWorker/mainToWorkerMessageHandler()

Error on 10.55... I dont know how to fix it. Please help me XD
(sorry for double post I dont know how to edit)

Error on 10.55... I dont know how to fix it. Please help me XD
(sorry for double post I dont know how to edit)

The latest release of the OB is the version 0.3.3 and supports client versions 7.10 to 10.41. The 10.55 is still in development. If you want to test, you can download from GitHub.

The OB don't works in 10.55+ yet, however @EdMignari have any plan to update?

I'm working to finish the 0.4 version of the OB. It will support the client versions 7.10 to 10.55. There are no plans for 10.55+ and really I have no plans to continue the development in 2015, unless it have some bug.

The latest release of the OB is the version 0.3.3 and supports client versions 7.10 to 10.41. The 10.55 is still in development. If you want to test, you can download from GitHub.

I'm working to finish the 0.4 version of the OB. It will support the client versions 7.10 to 10.55. There are no plans for 10.55+ and really I have no plans to continue the development in 2015, unless it have some bug.
No way you would implement still animations ( 10.57 ) ? It's a awesome feature which i think is very useful, however you already did a great work with all of the OB updates, thanks for all :p

What is that bug?

Back