• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

I dont want to be " That Guy" but when will we be able to atleast THINK of the beta starting? in the near future or in 1-2 months? kinda sick of getting banned from otland, making new accounts and to check this on daily basis lol

I dont want to be " That Guy" but when will we be able to atleast THINK of the beta starting? in the near future or in 1-2 months? kinda sick of getting banned from otland, making new accounts and to check this on daily basis lol
We should know by the 12th, been talking to him

*Gold Loss*
pvp is a huge aspect in Tibia Sneak Peek:
20usx8y.png

pvp WAS* a huge aspect in tibia. (now is all about spamm few F's, huge skill required, yep)

Fixed it for you.

Everyone is welcome to take guesses on when the Beta will launch. If anyone guesses the right date I'll buy whoever it is Premium/VIP at launch.

Just an FYI guys, I'm not going to give you an expected date for this as I don't wanna get your hopes up again, so basically what will happen is next time I mention something regarding the server going up, it's going to be the beta the day I mention it.
^

Just an FYI guys, I'm not going to give you an expected date for this as I don't wanna get your hopes up again, so basically what will happen is next time I mention something regarding the server going up, it's going to be the beta the day I mention it.
What happen to believing in dedication and all that nonsense?
That statement doesn't sound very dedicated or responsible now does it?
It sounds more like you'll put it up when you feel like it, making yourself sound very irresponsible and non-dedicated to your own project.. it's sad really.

Back