• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

Can you fix so you can use hotkeys? and please fix so you can switch when trapped??

pls start
Got a reply from the guy that helped us with the client, he will fix so the FP will disappear on 64bit machines. Regarding the users with 32bit OS, I will try contacting the AV vendors and explain why it is a FP and hopefully they will white-list it. So very soon we can launch the test-server.

People can block their anti virus, download the client and play.

It's a test server, you don't need to advertise it, you don't need to have a release date, just open it and if people are still being bitchy and won't trust your client, they can wait 1-2 days later after you fix it.

It makes perfect sense if this issue occurred before the real server, but a test server(which is a war server with unlimited supplies and default level)? I don't think it matters that much. You said you were gonna open the server for a couple weeks also.

People can block their anti virus, download the client and play.

It's a test server, you don't need to advertise it, you don't need to have a release date, just open it and if people are still being bitchy and won't trust your client, they can wait 1-2 days later after you fix it.

It makes perfect sense if this issue occurred before the real server, but a test server(which is a war server with unlimited supplies and default level)? I don't think it matters that much. You said you were gonna open the server for a couple weeks also.

When it might only take an extra day or two, I'd rather have it fixed so people don't have to disable their AVs to open/even download the client. The server will be up soon enough.

Give us the chance to deliver something extra, where everything is already nice on test server. As Ond said.. only few days left now. When its done we will only have few hours advertisment.. so keep your self updated!
And be ready!

Give us the chance to deliver something extra, where everything is already nice on test server. As Ond said.. only few days left now. When its done we will only have few hours advertisment.. so keep your self updated!
And be ready!

You guys say maybe open serwer tomorrow for test serwer , and
a few hours test server and open official server?

Well I understood? o_O

Lol.. No.. the test server we will just put on with few hours advetisment.. the real server will have 2 weeks advertisment.
As I mention earlier.. Im pretty sure you will find the server existing

Last edited:
so server is up december
-.- dont even know how to respond that, well I guess we will try to launch the server when those who choosed to play on tibianus is tired there..
So the test server will run meanwhile and the server will get better and better... its perfect "im bored ot to logg in and kill people on........"
dont understand why all is so dramatic... keep calm and ggwp

Back