• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cygnus @Johnap @Zuordon
Thank you for the lovely comments.

Remember that this is a discussion thread and we need opinions on the expstage we put on the first page, and opinions on loot etc

If you have any idea that you feel you want to be added to OriginalTibia, please share it here so others can give you feedback including the staff themselves.

Here is a picture from OriginalTibia
:)

ankframe.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
Maybe open earlier? I really wanna test this out and maybe make alone deserr quest?

We will have deset quest available for players to do solo.

Fragsystem that we have in mind at the moment:
3 frags (redskull) 6 frags(banishment) - the frag time is currently unknown (suggestions on this part is appreciated)

Fribben.

Last edited:
Might be me but 3.5x from level 100 seems abit slowish considering with 8.0 you get some really nice options to have fun (formargor mines, POI etc) and it will take a while before some characters reach a point where they start doing some real damage etc.
This might be a little extreme but the fun starts at a higher level in my opinion.
1 - 20 50x
20 - 50 -> 30x
60-80 -> 20x
80-100 -> 15x
100-150 -> 10x
150-200 -> 5x
200+- ? ->4x

@Risp : The exp stage you provided works fine for a war server, but I believe these stages are too high.

We want to provide a server that is still fun to level on, yet not too hard. Therefore we focused more on highering the lootrate.

@Taze @Donatello : Motivate why I should go 7.x instead of 8.0

Fribben.

Well you had 8.0 server last time I think people want something else. you should make a poll imo

You make 3x 8.0
Good pvp no need hotkeys must hand use
We want server for PK and good exp stages for fast exp war
Need fun server for PK 7.72 good style SD
Make also pvp-enforced for fast frags and pk and pvp
Fribben good style need some server for war becouse online ots suxs

Recently you have been doing many lowrates. The essence of the game is lost, we need a real oldschool back! Fribben I choose you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fribben you should try to replicate oldera 7.72 and use its rates, like 2 days and we have wars. Dont need lowrates, fuck it becouse people pussy out and charlove. Here it wont be charloving... play the server means play for war. We really miss a good server (many people would agree with me im sure)
Some suggestions:
Loot mustn be very high, people go without aols and must exp to get cash if wanna war. Maybe the loot should be 2,5x
and rates like:

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="35"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="20"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="150" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="300" multiplier="5"></stage>

Okey the rates are very high but..... once you die at lvl 140 u get level 136. I think its really fair with such good death loss
Server must be 7.72 . ue 1200, paladins go with power bolts and eks exori is 250, also the uh is a bit faster.
Remove SSA and might ring on shop
No Okolnir., add Banuta hydras, boost ankh drags, and tombs aaswell. DEMONA and POI all the time fucking boring to exp and war there.

Use donations especially for war:

Bless Rose: for 5x death 5 euro
Money rose 100k: for 5 euro
Voucher Rose: 150% more exp for 3 hours.(Note you can get sneaked etc and people can stop u from exp. Use it wisely) 5 euro
Frag remover: 5 euro, also deletes red skull.

Server will last 1 month max, we will have fun and later ask for reset. Else it will be 1 lowrate with 300 players and when wars dont happen ppl quit and eventually server die after 1 month with nobody having fun.

Thanks for read my bible

@Taze @Donatello : The majority of requests I have received is actually 8.0, there is many that have messaged me that I should return to non-hotkey oldschool due to incompetent owners, but time will tell about those requests.

@flipini : I appreciate your suggestion, about the client version you can read the comment I made above this one. The fact that deathloss should be highered with lowered loot is quite interesting but nothing we had in plan for this version unless more people vouch for this, and I am pretty sure that most dislike this fact as we have had similar server settings.

We have however thought the expstage through and came up with a new one - please give us feedback on this:
Level 1 > 30 - stage 50x
Level 31 > 55 - stage 35x
Level 56 > 70 - stage 20x
Level 71 > 85 - stage 15x
Level 86 > 100 - stage 10x
Level 101 > 130 - stage 5x
Level 131 > 900 - stage 3.5x

The lootrate will be high enough to war without having problems resupplying. This means that you can exp quite easy, not to mention event system that we will introduce aswell :)

okolnirframe.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
@Taze @Donatello : The majority of requests I have received is actually 8.0, there is many that have messaged me that I should return to non-hotkey oldschool due to incompetent owners, but time will tell about those requests.

@flipini : I appreciate your suggestion, about the client version you can read the comment I made above this one. The fact that deathloss should be highered with lowered loot is quite interesting but nothing we had in plan for this version unless more people vouch for this, and I am pretty sure that most dislike this fact as we have had similar server settings.

We have however thought the expstage through and came up with a new one - please give us feedback on this:
Level 1 > 30 - stage 50x
Level 101 > 130 - stage 5x
Level 131 > 900 - stage 3.5x

The lootrate will be high enough to war without having problems resupplying. This means that you can exp quite easy, not to mention event system that we will introduce aswell :)

okolnirframe.png

Fribben.

That exp rate is way more than fine. Generous enough to get a good level then it takes time. Perfect. If you keep the rates at those, i'm in.

gtfo taze u fckin moron i see u every single thread spamming about 7.72 nobody knows and cares about you @Fribben just leave it as it is only set start a little earlier :D

I Vote for this rates, i think they are a bit higher and it means better war feeling, and better opportunity to play for ppl who dont got that much time to play and just want to have some fun.

Level 1 > 30 - stage 50x
Level 101 > 130 - stage 7x
Level 131 > 200 - stage 5x
Level 201 > 999 - stage 3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back