• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lifer420 : Thank you, nothing is considered set yet, we are just investigating what stages we will use, and that stage is currently the best until we find a better solution.

@Taze : As I stated, there are many oldschoolers that want me back but I think majority would like to see OriginalTibia HR again.

@Thc Wengosz : We will see about the start date, but I believe it will remain as it is.

@Sajonara : I like the stage but I will modify it just a bit.
Level 1 > 30 - stage 50x
Level 31 > 55 - stage 35x
Level 56 > 70 - stage 20x
Level 71 > 85 - stage 15x
Level 86 > 100 - stage 10x
Level 101 > 130 - stage 7x
Level 131 > 150 - stage 5x
Level 151 > 999 - stage 3x

SUGGESTIONS ABOUT FRAGSYSTEM IS APPRECIATED.

Fribben.

maybe exp should end at 5x stage, ppl wont exp after 151 ;p

As kovall said ppl will stop to exp at 151 lvl , deathloss is pretty big so i think it should stay at 5x to 999 ,there will be massive wars so i dont think someone will be able to PG that much, so the exp is fine in my opinion.

sorry for my english skills.

Level 1 > 30 - stage 50x
Level 31 > 55 - stage 25x
Level 56 > 70 - stage 16x
Level 71 > 85 - stage 12x
Level 86 > 100 - stage 8x
Level 101 > 130 - stage 6x
Level 131 > 150 - stage 4x
Level 151 > 999 - stage 3x

Last edited:
you think server will suceed and it wont. will die also in month and people will quit cause of boredom...as your 3 previous ots?

better risk on super highrate make 1 month and bye.

Anyway good luck i will come to spam for 7.72 on the next version

@kovall @Sajonara : Together with tasks and grouptasks including the high lootrate I don't think 3x will be a bigger issue. But if it is, we will alter it.
@xKrazyx : It's almost similar exp stage but abit lower, but it's taken under consideration, thank you for the suggestion.

@flipini : I don't see anyone agreeing with your suggestion, why would I go for it then? If I wanted a fanatic to predict something for me, I'd ask for it :) Your suggestion was basically a 3 day server.

Fribben.

start faster because world end 21st december mayans illerminaty mtnjew

u dont need a month to change a few things, 1-2 weeks for hype will be enough ^^

start faster because world end 21st december mayans illerminaty mtnjew

u dont need a month to change a few things, 1-2 weeks for hype will be enough ^^
mayans try again ? many of us are working i think the launch date is good

@poopfeast @Larre88 : It's not a few things, we plan to do alot of new changes on the upcomming server with fun things to relax on :)

I will post a few things that has been done so you can get an overview of what will be introduced.

*Solo task depend on mostdamage + lasthit, not neccessarily full damage. (should be more convient for people hunting frosts, hydras).
*Party task has been fixed and should be working properly despite which monster you are facing.
*Cheaper houses
*NPC banks - balance, withdraw, deposit
*Better starting EQ in Rookgaard
*Lootrate almost doubled from previous
*AOL/BLESS/PROMOTION reduced price to 50%
*Assassin star charges are no longer 1x, it should be balanced now.
*Conjure runes through backpack

These things including more things will be introduced to the game when started, we might update the list with things that we have yet not reveleaed :)

Fribben.

*Conjure runes through backpack
runes in npc still buyable right? or switching to 7.4 style

"*Lootrate almost doubled from previous" so it won't be even 2x? because before was 1x 1000000%

I like that exp rate being high, maybe make it 2x or 3x after lvl100+ so ppl wont take too high lvl that fast. I love "low" lvls wars (90-120)

And I totally agree with flipini. Flipini I feel you br0, 7.72 FTW!

@poppes : What's wrong with the current UE? If highering the damage on that spell, it could result bad especially with higher rates to easily achieve the UE level.

@poopfeast : I'm glad you noticed this. We will indeed run everything with 8.0 settings, however. We have modified the rune system to a specific formula (not 7.4 nor 7.7, but our own-made formula) so it will be easier to conjure. For an example a sudden death rune normally takes 880 mana to conjure whilst on OriginalTibia it takes 585. But ofcourse you will be able to buy runes from shop aswell.

@Thc Wengosz : The lootrate will be around 4-5x, as I stated in previous post, this server will not be dedicated to make an economical balance in lower amounts, rather an economical balance in higher amounts. To the point: the lootrate will be high as previous OriginalTibia hr's or even higher. But I can guarantuee you that if the lootrate is a problem, I will adjust it as soon as a majority agrees, but I believe it will be enough with the current setting :)

@old thorian : Since this is 8.0, it's not a big problem issue to climb 150, but we will indeed have a stage to break 3x since the loot and rune value will be beneficial to a point where you hunt with them almost inevitably.

It's some time left till the server is starting as you can see, but until then we have received alot of feedback and we will make sure this run will be the best :) meanwhile enjoy this war video from one of OriginalTibias editions.

It's very good that you guys are suggesting and showing us what you actually want, we rather hear these suggestions now than later, because it's harder to change something while the game is running due to changing the gameplay which could ruin for many players that have settled down with the previous settings.

Fribben.

Good that u make highrate :d we will be there. Can u spawm ferumbras this time.would be awesom

so date is set at 21th december? 100%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom