• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland FAILED OR NOT

ChiSka

Avera.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
Topic said all

Now everyone need money no one help in any posts for beginners and it's hard to any beginner to learn all from 0 to full work for Eur or $

On that days there's posts only without any answers (( so what that mean?? ))

Now too there's no any release for any maps or so only for Eur or $

if you need small help like open port or so then you should pay to someone to fix that for you

does otland now gone to advertise website for servers????? i only see new opened ots only who replied posts

i think all see that and know that otland Going to hell
Don't know if moderators will sleep till it FAIL or what??

before otland got more helpfull members and i dont want to write names cuz it's known for all who is them

also all see that everydays posts gone few and few becouse all post and no replies

FOR MODERATORS

try to check that and find the solotion

all like otland more that anyother webs
so Don't Let it FAIL

At the End Sorry for my bad english but i should make moderators and members notice that

Don't know if iam wrong

I only got half of what you said...
But what do you mean? People still help although people have found out that money can be easily made from the poor ones that don't know how to setup an OTServer, but it's their responsibility to search the forums before asking questions such as:
How can I make an OT?
How can I setup this website?
Can someone give me scripts plxplxplx.

As i said there's beginners and beginners on forums too can't search so it need time to start and learn more so it's easier to post and ask why there's no replies?

Back