• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

Sorry If I am missing something, but could someone possibly explain how I can change the port on the Ipchanger? I have no idea >_<

Sorry If I am missing something, but could someone possibly explain how I can change the port on the Ipchanger? I have no idea >_<

Enter the ip followed by a ":" and the port right after. Like this: "server.com:7173"

Would be awesome if someone could fix that cuz lot's of 10.52 ots is up now. :)

Why doesn't this work with any 10.00+ client? I just keep getting wrong password or account name when trying to connect to ANY server. I have re-installed, deleted and re-downloaded etc, running all as admin and it keeps not working.

Why doesn't this work with any 10.00+ client? I just keep getting wrong password or account name when trying to connect to ANY server. I have re-installed, deleted and re-downloaded etc, running all as admin and it keeps not working.

In 10.5x clients I think there has been some changes, and the IP changer requires an update to be functional with those newer clients. If this IP changer was open source I would gladly help out, but its not.

How come there is people playing those servers then? :p Can't find any other ip changer.

Can some 1 help me when i try to download it it says this

Attachments

How do I get the ip changer to stop opening new clients and to use the client which is already open?
I have a client for each vocation with different hotkeys for each and the ip changer only opens the standard client. I've had it so it only changes open clients previously but it has changed back to opening new clients each time.

How do I get the ip changer to stop opening new clients and to use the client which is already open?
I have a client for each vocation with different hotkeys for each and the ip changer only opens the standard client. I've had it so it only changes open clients previously but it has changed back to opening new clients each time.

There was a bug with applying to already open clients so that option was removed. There are other ways you can achieve what you want, in 10.70 you can do it in the client, with older versions, check "Store client configuration files in separate folders" in the settings and use "Client versions" for your vocations, you can put different names for the clients and point them to the same client version. E.g. create a client called "Sorc" and point it to "C:/Tibia 10.41/Tibia.exe".

@Mark why did you remove the open clients with Multiclient flag? At least you could keep it for old client versions.

@Mark why did you remove the open clients with Multiclient flag? At least you could keep it for old client versions.

I removed it because it's automatically applied without the gamemaster flag. Is it not working with a certain version?

Back