• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

Im getting an error :S

Code:
EventType : clr20r3     P1 : otland ip changer.exe     P2 : 1.0.0.0     
P3 : 4e1d05fa     P4 : system.configuration     P5 : 2.0.0.0     P6 : 471ebf00
P7 : 1a8     P8 : 4d     P9 : ioibmurhynrxkw0zxkyrvfn0boyyufow

does no one update, tibia loader anymore? :/ that was a great tool, but this is simple, fast and allows greater clients, cheers, repped

I cant open it and i got all the things downloaded and then i finally got it opened and it only client is 8.60 i downloaded it so i can connect to 9.31 ot's

I cant open it and i got all the things downloaded and then i finally got it opened and it only client is 8.60 i downloaded it so i can connect to 9.31 ot's

It automatically adds the version you installed last, so if the last client you installed was 8.6 that's what will show up in the versions box. However, you can ignore that, if you don't care about client launcher you can simply just start the 9.31 client and click on apply and that should be it (unless you are using the option Always launch a new client, in case you are, you have to add 9.31 version in the settings).

Hello
i need know how to get otland ip changer

The download ink in the first post, on the first page.

does not work, when a open it i receive the error:
This app stopped working

(srry my eng sux)

After downloading this, a friend of mine found his entire RL tibia account to be hacked. Nothing else was downloaded before or after this. Any input?

After downloading this, a friend of mine found his entire RL tibia account to be hacked. Nothing else was downloaded before or after this. Any input?

Yeah, OTLand administrators would "fawk" up his reputation by hacking an account which I guess isn't even "high".
Not really, no, this program is safe.

Do any of you with this problem know what you did between the time it last worked and when it stopped working? That way I should be able to reproduce it and release a proper fix.

Do any of you with this problem know what you did between the time it last worked and when it stopped working? That way I should be able to reproduce it and release a proper fix.

I did nothing, used to work then all of a sudden boom. I'm guessing it could have something to do with an update to the .Net Framework?

It shouldn't be, my guess is that it's related to looking up the latest installed Tibia version in the registry/loading other configuration.

It's still working great for me. I'm running Windows 7 with frameworks installed and up-to-date.

Back