• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

Wow something I missed! Will download it tomorrow... It Looks to be Awesome!

This certainly isn't the "most simple" IP changer, and it's definitely not the oldest.
But you know when one of those programs come along to compete with other programs similar, and it's the undisputed best, and will never be beat?
That's what this IP changer is. It's a piece of art, made connecting to test servers and such so much easier <3

Red

I seem to have an issue with this IP Changer, yesterday it worked totally fine and today I get an error report and a choice to either send or don't send the report. This comes up every time I try to start the IP Changer, any suggestions of what I can do to fix it?

this ip changer dont need open so what i need to open it ?

You need .NET Framework 3.5, see the first post for a download link.

I seem to have an issue with this IP Changer, yesterday it worked totally fine and today I get an error report and a choice to either send or don't send the report. This comes up every time I try to start the IP Changer, any suggestions of what I can do to fix it?

Try running the IP Changer as administrator. Was yesterday the first time you started the IP Changer?

Yes, it was. But I am afraid I do not know how to launch it as administrator with Windows XP. :S

Hi i've used your ip changer one week, and work fine, now, I cant open it, what's the problem?
thx ;)

Hi i've used your ip changer one week, and work fine, now, I cant open it, what's the problem?
thx ;)

I would guess this is because it can't access the registry to look for the latest installed Tibia version, try running it as administrator. What exactly happens when you try to open it? Nothing at all or is there any error message? It might already be running too, so look for the tray icon. If it's not there, check the process list if it's running and kill the running process and try to start it again.

Back