• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

i would play but idk

Get your fucking ass back on. :)

btw don't tell me this ain't fucking sexy!!
23kf1aw.png

With alittle knowledge provided by Neon me & my Rl's hunted Us some Drakens! Looted tons of Zaoan items, But any idea where to sell them? xD
v3llxi.png

Sweet =]

If ya'll happen to have zaoan legs/helmet.. Hit me up i'll buy em

"Hood Civilian" ^^

f2APh.png

Level & Eq update, now level 73 almost 74.

Edit; Gonna wait for stamina, so gonna level my druid. Currently level 36.

Last edited:
Reached level 76.
Kinda getting bored of this Otserv now...
Loot rate is shit now its 1x.

So THAT'S why I haven't looted a shit from Dl's!!! :S!

Why did he lower the loot rate lolz? You couldnt even loot a thing from dls while u could get over 10focus cape for 1hunt in wyrms

Bahh quitting again.. To retarded people on server. too much random pk.. I hope elf changes the pvp abit.. so they cant random pk as much as now... got pked 3-4 times today... and like 8 attemps... by lvl 130 pls.. and im just lvl 70~ rofl.

losing cash all day long epic :D

Bahh quitting again.. To retarded people on server. too much random pk.. I hope elf changes the pvp abit.. so they cant random pk as much as now... got pked 3-4 times today... and like 8 attemps... by lvl 130 pls.. and im just lvl 70~ rofl.

losing cash all day long epic :D

I know right T_T..

btw why did you change the loot rate? the people who whined about it prolly already had like 200cc+or so from all the loot they looted..

17:36 Magik: We have returned 1.5 loot at all. Frag system fixed. Map after 6:00 AM will change.

loot rate is back to 1.5x. I hardly played but im tempted to stop already. since i hit 30 i cant even leave the dp without getting attacked. i cant even fight back against the low lvl noobs without pacc which im not buying.

I know right T_T..

btw why did you change the loot rate? the people who whined about it prolly already had like 200cc+or so from all the loot they looted..

agree, lootrate suck ballz, losing 20-30k on each hunt

17:36 Magik: We have returned 1.5 loot at all. Frag system fixed. Map after 6:00 AM will change.

loot rate is back to 1.5x. I hardly played but im tempted to stop already. since i hit 30 i cant even leave the dp without getting attacked. i cant even fight back against the low lvl noobs without pacc which im not buying.

OH GREAT! yeah... to much pls pkay

Back