• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

Died in PoI, RIP. :(!

Hell just one thing.
I was watching the live stream of magik and they are in poi. The people on POI are running out of pots and so the magik decide to give pots to all and he forgot to close the live stream and when we remember that they say to everyone close no one will be what he are doing.
Is a shame this corrupt staff!

Lootrate is back to 1.5x apparently

This server has lost a lot of respect from me.

Until Magik & any other cheating staff members are fired I will take my money & time elsewhere.

Best Of Luck with the server~
2n8r11t.png

PS!
Magik is seen here discussing how retarded someone is for telling other people he gave free supplies away.

thats exactly what being corrupt is. Your not suppose to give out anything.

IS the loot rate 1.5x or not? on the server you broadcasted it was now your saying apparently. Its like your not sure about it and you were told second or third hand.

thats exactly what being corrupt is. Your not suppose to give out anything.

IS the loot rate 1.5x or not? on the server you broadcasted it was now your saying apparently. Its like your not sure about it and you were told second or third hand.

I was told by Magik, BUT i checked !serverinfo and it still says 1x.
Perhaps it'll change next serversave.

My perspective on why people quit the guild Otland, because as lovely a guild as it was there was not a future for it's PvP game, most refused to use ventrilo(PvP) & those that did agree to use it are now in the Hive.

Though If any members of Otland need help msg me in-game :)

Hhaha, we were alot of players in it yesterday, but suddenly someone kicked all the members, took all the items in the GH and it was a Vice-Leader/Leader for sure because only them can open the doors:)

Oh my... I didn't laugh so hard a long time ago! I found a parcel sent by The Oracle with newbie stuff, haha!!!

Hhaha, we were alot of players in it yesterday, but suddenly someone kicked all the members, took all the items in the GH and it was a Vice-Leader/Leader for sure because only them can open the doors:)

Well, I left before they was all kicked and I took my stuff from my room.
So it was either, you, peroxide or znote, peroxide hasnt been on and neither has znote..

Just sayin'

hah ur saying it was me lol??
I wasnt the only vice leader dude, Tyron was vice too and 1-2more but cant remember their name

Edit: And btw why the fk would i kick all the members? I was the only one active in the channel between the vices/leaders, so please stop blaming me for something i havnt done.

It wasnt me, perhaps vice leaders also can kick members. Anyway the guild is apparently being split, I will act as otland leader for a while and re-invite you guys, and then I will pass leadership to one of you guys. I intend to join the Hive guild that have a requirement to be active on ventrilo as I see it very essential during wars and late-game experience of this OT server.

So, who got kicked and want back in? Tell me and I will give you an invite.

Znote, Nobody wants to join it again:D its crap guild and every single pl is hunting down the ppl in it:)

Back