• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

Really? Is this "Spirit of Fire" in the god damn motherfucking arena supposed to hit 600 instant dmg?
FUCKS SAKE

Yea I know right,
22 Dec 2011, 21:43 Died at Level 73 by the spirit of fire.
i went in and boom, all my mana was gone within 4~ seconds T_T.

I will be playing again tomorrow, I dunno if I got premium left haha. Currently level 60 ED.

uOyE1.jpg

LIKE A BAWS.

well, i got banned so i guess this is the end for me, GL to all my mates!

Greetz Raythan/Raukson

Just tossed out all my rares(Demon Set,Soft Boots,Etc) and over 3kk I kept tossing 10k out of 3kk for about 20 minutes lol

It was fun while it lasted, wouldn't mind seeing Otlander's find another OT that they flocked to like this one when it first came out.

BoL to the server though <3

Geh, im still not properly ready to properly play this OT. xD Still havent gotten my 100 skills! D:

Anyway server seem to be rrreeeaaalllyyy unstable recently with tons of disconnects and crashes. So i guess im pretty happy I didnt experience that while hunting. :p

Anyway I have no intentions of stopping this OT server, unless there will come a reset ofcourse. Too tired to re-train myself lol.

im stop palying too cuz with crashes i make 6h premium stamina/day
end at 180 ;d

if any1 find new server without bots please post ip here or pm me

@up rofl, somebody should really look for a new ot, im ready to join and have fun with some fellow otlanders :)

Was exploring some... Went up this hole, took about 1-2 sec...

dpFjy.png

FINALLY
znoteaxe100.png

I will be the only player on server to have achieved the "First ultimate axe fighter" :D!

Haha, those Draptors are cool tho! D:

According to the "you are dead" message, it says the penalty was reduced by 100%. D:

Now I just gotta get 100 shielding, have to be first there as well. :3 I have tight competition in shielding because I am racing against their top Sword fighter.

And after that, its time to make the levels flowing again!

Edit: Now also 100 shielding!
100shielding.png

Last edited:
FINALLY
znoteaxe100.png

I will be the only player on server to have achieved the "First ultimate axe fighter" :D!

Haha, those Draptors are cool tho! D:

According to the "you are dead" message, it says the penalty was reduced by 100%. D:

Now I just gotta get 100 shielding, have to be first there as well. :3 I have tight competition in shielding because I am racing against their top Sword fighter.

And after that, its time to make the levels flowing again!

Edit: Now also 100 shielding!
100shielding.png

How many time skilling?

@darkkhaos:
pretty much all the time since 22 december to 3rd january. :p

Level 110! Annihilation spell here I come! :D
znotelevel110.jpg

Back