• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

Was spectating Xonri at his live stream, it must be hard being the highest level...

sEBNw.png

azA0b.png

:)

And about 5 minutes later, some other dude streamed Orshabaal! :D

41qzn.png

lN1IG.png

Last edited:
Would you consider remove all the server information messages?

I mean..

Player X heals X
player X deals X damage to X

and so on..

Maybe it's just me, but I find those really annoying =/

We were pking with Arcar Zaturum and polaks came after us.. wasnt a surprise tho. we both survived
rf2oB.png

Like always.. Me and Micce were bored as hell and we went pking...

After a few frags a decent number of guys came so we ran to defence..

449Se.jpg

Micce lost pz, I went inside and got trapped... Ran around for abit joking with them and they got bored and left... But we still kept killing ppl.

Another guild came and this is what happened :D

IjTz.jpg

So yeah... After like 2hours or something I finally died AHHAHAHHA

Heres some of the frags:

Paladin killed at Level 72 by Micce, Run and a warlock.
Pssychopata died at Level 76 by a black knight, Run, Micce and a warlock.
Paladin killed at Level 72 by Run, Micce and Pssychopata.
Pssychopata killed at Level 75 by Run and a bear.
Haaru killed at Level 107 by Run and Micce.

And 1-2 more that dont show up at latest deaths cause many ppl died afterwards and it disappeared.

WE NEEEED MORE PEOPLEEEZ

Dat name O_O
*Mohammed bin Rashid Al Nmkhs? xD

XDD!

You guys could always leave me an private message here on OTland, to see if I can help you , playin on a 172 EK atm. if you need that sure pm me

You guys know who Raukson is,
What's his name here on OTland:O?
Someone took my Mpas,mms,demon shield.. and more from my house:S and hes the only one who could open the doors.

im using ur mpa<it was only 1?~~sold 1 mms and using 1, and sold 2 demon shields, guess that gives the answer, thought u quited? ur comin back? :D

My interest in scripting is resumed, so I will continue to work on my OT project Quest OTs and into some server hosting and stuff again.

So I am retired, I am not sure if I shall sell my account or keep it dusty until I possibly decide to start playing again. My account contains a 110 EK with 100/100 skills, and 2262 premium points.
If somebody gives me a good enough offer for me to decide to sell the account, I will purchase a name change to the desired new name. (only costs 170 points, I wont allow someone else to have the Znote name).

But unless I get a satisfied offer for it I will keep it, and possibly continue to play on the character in a few weeks when im tired of coding myself again. :)

My interest in scripting is resumed, so I will continue to work on my OT project Quest OTs and into some server hosting and stuff again.

So I am retired, I am not sure if I shall sell my account or keep it dusty until I possibly decide to start playing again. My account contains a 110 EK with 100/100 skills, and 2262 premium points.
If somebody gives me a good enough offer for me to decide to sell the account, I will purchase a name change to the desired new name. (only costs 170 points, I wont allow someone else to have the Znote name).

But unless I get a satisfied offer for it I will keep it, and possibly continue to play on the character in a few weeks when im tired of coding myself again. :)

Whats up with the 2k prem points man :eek: better gime some xD

Whats up with the 2k prem points man :eek: better gime some xD

Considering I have pretty much everything in the donation shop already, I guess I did it because I liked this server and decided to donate to the OT to support them rather than give me an advantage. The ammount of points was merely a bonus. :p

But well, they might also extend the shop a bit in the future, having points is not a bad thing. xD Even tho I might retire from this OT, I do not regret donating to them.

Back