• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins Team Important About active

so i dont remember u in there :D
0 pvp skills unkown spanish kid? And you? you are knew yea with turban gajs little kids combo ue spammers kings of lunarforce when they can only sneak,ue etc. the best commander ofc like 1,2,3 my grandmother can say that more good than u did with ur little ratkids asslickers.
Asslicking ratkids? Who did we asslick? You are so god damn ignorant it's hilarious to read your posts and watch how you embarress yourself. You keep talking about us using ue's like you never ue comboed anyone in your life? Also you keep talking about us being 14 year old kids meanwhile you are on the internet trying to offend us by saying how old some in our team is. Can't believe I was so bored that I actually responded to another one of your brainless posts but it makes no sence how much shit someone like you can say without using your brain one single fucking time. Anyway if you feel like responding to this try using your brain atleast dumbass.

3535389.jpg

If you didn't know Crystall, Sded, Camuh, Elo Pro Ogar were going to join me anyways, they just waited for Veziv to quit.

Slibaha, sorry but we don't have 30ppl all day like you do, we might have many ppl but in-active. It's fucking hilarious that people like Szady, Kaplar, Serko don't say shit to me but all these new comers aka Kucu, Latmasken and Slibaha are spamming me 24/7 about random shit. Also, just ask Kaplar or Serko what did I say on vent.cc y-day, I've said that I will kick some people when Crystall and other ppl join me.

If you didn't know Crystall, Sded, Camuh, Elo Pro Ogar were going to join me anyways, they just waited for Veziv to quit.

Slibaha, sorry but we don't have 30ppl all day like you do, we might have many ppl but in-active. It's fucking hilarious that people like Szady, Kaplar, Serko don't say shit to me but all these new comers aka Kucu, Latmasken and Slibaha are spamming me 24/7 about random shit. Also, just ask Kaplar or Serko what did I say on vent.cc y-day, I've said that I will kick some people when Crystall and other ppl join me.

on battles - the difference in people is 2-3 so it's nothing but TAKE MORE PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU'RE LOSING KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

When i said random shits about u calar? i asked the question thats all i cant remember in this wm when kaida hasgot 10+ than wipe thats all. and if u had a contract with crystall,sded etc ok ;)

Asslicking ratkids? Who did we asslick? You are so god damn ignorant it's hilarious to read your posts and watch how you embarress yourself. You keep talking about us using ue's like you never ue comboed anyone in your life? Also you keep talking about us being 14 year old kids meanwhile you are on the internet trying to offend us by saying how old some in our team is. Can't believe I was so bored that I actually responded to another one of your brainless posts but it makes no sence how much shit someone like you can say without using your brain one single fucking time. Anyway if you feel like responding to this try using your brain atleast dumbass.
im saying all this shits bce xabor did the same saying lies about me and my actions i did thats all and i said i will change my opinion of you,xabor etc if i see battle soon and im seeing that xabor fighting in all wars so in the future ofc i will excluse him or you from the random ue spammers like lunarforce did bce i didnt invented this information bce in lunarforce was true and u know, i only said that i didnt like random ratkids saying bullshits etc when only ue spammers and sneakers so if now xabor and u are doing REAL WAR one think i said u or xabor sometimes 25+ vs 25+ not 10 vs 10 or some shits so congratulations but if i talk about turban gajs there were all your members including the ratkids ue spammer who dont fight real wars and only saying nonsense everywhere.

im saying all this shits bce xabor did the same saying lies about me and my actions i did thats all and i said i will change my opinion of you,xabor etc if i see battle soon and im seeing that xabor fighting in all wars so in the future ofc i will excluse him or you from the random ue spammers like lunarforce did bce i didnt invented this information bce in lunarforce was true and u know, i only said that i didnt like random ratkids saying bullshits etc when only ue spammers and sneakers so if now xabor and u are doing REAL WAR one think i said u or xabor sometimes 25+ vs 25+ not 10 vs 10 or some shits so congratulations but if i talk about turban gajs there were all your members including the ratkids ue spammer who dont fight real wars and only saying nonsense everywhere.
Sorry but no one fighted us back on lunarforce. When we killed theirs botters exemple: veziv, you never come and fight against us. We just drop pz and go for next. Lunarforce is a dead server so we sneaked botters for shared exp no work so no one manuall exp. Go fuck your mother and stop talk that we are ratkids and only spam you spastic idiot.

maybe u are right but dont call me im ue spammer when you dont know the reality of me =)

Slibanan is dying like shit guys.. one two threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

maybe u are right but dont call me im ue spammer when you dont know the reality of me =)
Ur team is a ue spammer possible u arent but ur team is that and so ratkids and u know its true.
Sorry but no one fighted us back on lunarforce. When we killed theirs botters exemple: veziv, you never come and fight against us. We just drop pz and go for next. Lunarforce is a dead server so we sneaked botters for shared exp no work so no one manuall exp. Go fuck your mother and stop talk that we are ratkids and only spam you spastic idiot.

Sure, why when penguins fighted vs Wipe Again ur team wasnt make war and only come to make ue and fuck ppl? Now i know there isnt any team to fight but in the past there were 2 very good teams to fight and now u are telling an excuse bce anytime ur team taked wm in lunar.

Ur team is a ue spammer possible u arent but ur team is that and so ratkids and u know its true.

Sure, why when penguins fighted vs Wipe Again ur team wasnt make war and only come to make ue and fuck ppl? Now i know there isnt any team to fight but in the past there were 2 very good teams to fight and now u are telling an excuse bce anytime ur team taked wm in lunar.
Hard to take wm when Veziv was to scared to fight against us and always answered : NO NEVER I MEIBI CAN LOSE AND ALL WILL SEE HOW BAD IAM KKKKKKKKKKK

Back