• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins Team Important About active

PENGUINS DOMINANDO always and forever
mqdefault.jpg

knife into his back for suckers

43735-Fuck-you-perfect-loop-gif-Hby5-2Qqi.gif

Do u have copyright from meneer ded? THIEF!~

Wipe Again recluting again? i think u have to much people Calar in Wipe even all turban gajs.....

Are you retarded or what? it's fucking hillarious, Szady isn't saying shit cuz he knows we got same amount of ppl as you, but fucking randoms like you, kucu, latmasken will always say random shit GZ. Are you but-hurt that they are playing with me?

haha ppl who lefted us saying to all "veziv quit forever come all join calar " till today like 20 ppl from my vent staying with calar right now its 5 ppl left :)

Are you retarded or what? it's fucking hillarious, Szady isn't saying shit cuz he knows we got same amount of ppl as you, but fucking randoms like you, kucu, latmasken will always say random shit GZ. Are you but-hurt that they are playing with me?
1st of all in any moment i insult u and i wont do that so i dont understand why u are saying this thinks about me.
2nd I dont care about ur people u put on your team because if more good players versus more will be more good from us to fight, i only said that sorry i dont know if your people if so active or not and im the first of i could reclut camuh etc i will do so dont tell me im random saying bullshits to you because its false i never talked bad of you like anothers guys saying fat,blablabla etc and u know.

^^ sure im wrote but not "i can join " i wrote about about my few ppl left becouse they wont play with calar

1st of all in any moment i insult u and i wont do that so i dont understand why u are saying this thinks about me.
2nd I dont care about ur people u put on your team because if more good players versus more will be more good from us to fight, i only said that sorry i dont know if your people if so active or not and im the first of i could reclut camuh etc i will do so dont tell me im random saying bullshits to you because its false i never talked bad of you like anothers guys saying fat,blablabla etc and u know.
shut the fuck up slibaha motherfucker go out and take some air bitch ehehehe

and serko u know they playing 100 % better thatu :) u are guy using 233 ek to fight ruhing dying without counting the same shit always

While I was looking for Patryk Siwek's profile on fb I found something interesting...
Probably his father...

bd8967d19ed3e353b3f7ae3f886126d5.png

"It says that he works in world alcoholes"

and serko u know they playing 100 % better thatu :) u are guy using 233 ek to fight ruhing dying without counting the same shit always
and on 240 ek I made more than you and your eks, but thruth is that I died on combo what is normal at this lvl. and tbh I was more tanky than your mages.

^^ u never tank and i never see u pushing some1 from us like last open ank dara u dying on ek on openfield like 20 x times u only rushing i said matkaszadego baam ded without counting u dying like a mage on hp

Back