• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 VS Xbox 360

Which console do you prefer?

• Total voters
Hey! Stay on topic or the mods will angry!

I normally don't play console games anymore except for Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) since I am focusing more on computer gaming.

wat do infract now

I have ps2 its cool, does it count?
I like ps3 more just because of the name, I've played Xbox 360 once and It's ok but sony <3 ;)

EDIT: Oh I've played ps3 too, It's cool, but I have my ps2 ;D

PS3 haz better graphics and it can play blue rays but ive got a X-Box myself so il go for x box.

Both are good, the thing i dislike with ps3 is the controller, its so tiny :p

xbox controller fills out your hand and make you feel like a king when you pwn on cod black ops. =D

PS3 all the way, I like the controller, it doesn't feel like a huge balloon, it's just the way it should be. I guess, for the mic part, I enjoy the fact that you can use the ps3-headset as a bluetooth headset for your phone, aswell. PS3 has, for a fact, better performance than the Xbox, but I guess that doesn't matter, since most of the games are made for both consoles, thereby not using the entire capabilities of the PS3.

About PSN vs Live, I seriously hate the way Microsoft makes you pay, just for playing online, and even more, the fact that they don't let PC-players and Xbox-players play together, I mean, they're on the same network, just that Microsoft blocked access to eachother.

But hey, I can choose not to use the Xbox, I'll just stay with my PS3.

Back