• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol? really? I can't connect, when I enter my acc and pass it says the server is offline (char list doesn't appear)

:(

3 off >:[
0/300
0/300
0/300
35/300
54/300
34/300
50/300
26/300
30/300
48/300

rtixps.jpg

11:05 You catch a Pokemon! (Magneton).
11:05 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

11:08 You catch a Pokemon! (Magneton).
11:08 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

lol logged in to have some fun and this is the result ^ mwahaha ;d

gz bazzese :D

20100207113946.jpg

can't freaking catch weepinbell -.- need it when im lvl 20 xD

Only one poke ball left, gonna use it on spearow

aew tried to catch some electric poke with 10 gb's and 30 pb's but no luck xD..

k second try
12:14 Mark: Here are your 30 poke balls.

Last edited:
good luck man

btw, is there any "leaves" quest? Like apple bite, I need to connect 30 apple bites but is there any for leaves or feathers? or bottle of poisons?

haha ty :p but yea i failed again.. still not catch i guess i gonna try to catch them later on higher lvl..

yea for leaves there is one ,where you need 135, something with adam and eve

Wtf :O,

When I played it was 6 servers and all was full,

now it's 10 SERVERS? and noone is full.

NICE :D, but I wont start again :eek:

WHere are voltorbs? or magnemites? i want to try to cath one :D!

well if you go to saffron city, go to the north exit of saffron, and then go east immideately, and then you will find a house with magnemites, and voltorbs and the evolutions of them:p

well if you go to saffron city, go to the north exit of saffron, and then go east immideately, and then you will find a house with magnemites, and voltorbs and the evolutions of them:p

Hello guys, I have windows 7 and this game dont work it comes version 1,2 har slutat fungera correct felsök osv. hjälp snälla.

@Emerald

Code:
10:57 You catch a Pokemon! (Magneton).
10:57 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

First super ball, for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back