• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
16:54 You see luck medallion.

looted this

16:58 You see SvkE Box [2].

then

17:00 You see a seel. It belongs to Lolaiee.

:X

16:54 You see luck medallion.

looted this

16:58 You see SvkE Box [2].

then

17:00 You see a seel. It belongs to Lolaiee.

:X

how is that bad? I just to hunt Pidgeot's with mine xD
Aurora Beam hits really hard

jpim9d.png

Haha yea now i can use pidgeotto! :p
@down

i can login.. ;o

Last edited:
19:19 Baby Bashh: dont die or loggout guys
19:19 Baby Bashh: impossible to logg in

yea i guess

:\ can't find any English speaking players on any of the servers I've been on... am I just playing on the wrong server and there is another made for USA players? Or is that just the way it is?

Jesper is for usa, and emerald if im right :p (well not only USA, but all english speakin players)

oh :O do you know when that is going to be dealt with? :) I would like to finally see some English players lol! Leveled all the way to level 15 without being able to speak to anybody >,<

no sorry i dont know when its fixed :p but i guess soon.. and yea this is also my first serv were playrs actually speak english :p

haha sweet :) well... I'll go work on maps for the server I'm supposed to be doing them for... XD lol

server is up :D

umm.. nvm? XD it gave me the waiting list thing and kicked me again

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they've having some issues with the waiting lists Fran :p Servers are not down however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back